any idea why?

/ any idea why? #1  
L

LarryRB

I get notices ocassionally of a private message is at TBN.. I get to "my home" check, and there is nothing.. Is this normal or something set up wrong? I check and hit reply (every time this happens with, "accept PM's"..

/ any idea why? #2  
Do you have a flashing "envelope" to the left of the Main Index link? If so, click it.

On your "My Home" Page, have you clicked the Received Private Messages link? What do the 2 columns (Total/Unread) next to that link say?

/ any idea why? #3  
<font color="blue"> I get notices ocassionally of a private message is at TBN.. </font>
You mean the flashing envelope icon to the left of Main Index?

<font color="blue">I get to "my home" check, and there is nothing.. </font>
Do you click on Received Private Messages? If so, this will bring up a list of all the messages you've received. The leftmost column contains an indicator for each message, N for New and R for Read. Click on the Subject of the message and it will open the PM.

/ any idea why?
no, I have e-mail notice when a PM comes in. It use to be a flashing envelope, read/delete and that was that. The last three days, once each day, I got an e-mail "you have a private message at TBN" I go back, no flashing envelope and open my home jsut in case the envelope is not working.. there is nothing there though..

/ any idea why? #5  
I'm stumped. Perhaps Muhammad can determine what might be going on.

/ any idea why? #6  
Similar thing happened to me, and I had not realized that I was logged out. When logged out, the PM 'flying letter' next to "Main Index" doesn't flash (until logged in) to let you know you have a message.

Just a thought how it 'might' happen.

/ any idea why? #7  
If you have more than one account, it could be a notice for an account other than the one you are logged in with. An old account, for example.