Any info on CK25 & CK30?

/ Any info on CK25 & CK30? #1  

JayC

Veteran Member
I am wondering, does anyone have any info on the CK25 and CK30 machines like release dates, pictures, info, specs, etc.? I have heard that Kioti plans on releasing higher HP CK's, but don't know much more. Is it just a horsepower increase or will they also be a little larger than CK20?

/ Any info on CK25 & CK30? #2  
CK25 and CK30 will be on the next larger frame size up. No release dates have been set as of earlier this week.

Don

/ Any info on CK25 & CK30? #4  
   / Any info on CK25 & CK30? #5  
They are planned for spring of 2004 about the same time the ck20 came out but it will take a will to fill order I am guessing like the ck20's or so I was told by the rep

/ Any info on CK25 & CK30? #6  
I'm sorry Ken, I was ambiguous on my posting. That should have been two different thoughts:

1) I'm looking at the CK20HST's
2) I'd like more info on the CK25's and 30's (specifically how much more they may run -- even if it is a guesstimate).

Sorry for being inspecific!
Paul

/ Any info on CK25 & CK30? #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'd like to know the answer to this as well. I had a CK20HST on my short list, but would love to know more on when they will be available here and pricing info. Come on you Kioti dealers, share! )</font>

Unfortunately Kioti like most Mfgrs. treat their dealers like mushrooms (keep us in the dark and feed us .......) so there is not much to share.