Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment?

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #71  
The cab issue could just be that they feel there is enough product overlap for cab options now between 4x20 and 5E series units and don't have the desire to offer it as an option. Or they believe the take rate would be two low to offer yet another base machine option.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #72  
The cab issue could just be that they feel there is enough product overlap for cab options now between 4x20 and 5E series units and don't have the desire to offer it as an option. Or they believe the take rate would be two low to offer yet another base machine option.
That is very possible but that does not answer my question. As far as I know (very limited knowledge I will admit) the only difference between a 5045E and a 5055E or 5075E etc. is the injector pump settings ,the size of the turbo charger and the size of the stock rear tires. All the rest is the same. Block , tranny. and rear end castings , hood and fenders etc. all the same. So if they choose to make a cab that fits on a 5055e or d what part won't fit on a 5045E or d ? Just asking.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #73  
Maybe JD feels that the extra weight of the cab would be too much on the 5045's engine. Just my guess.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #74  
That is very plausible and you couldn't just compensate by leaving the rears unloaded. It would raise your center of gravity too much especially if you had the tires set in close. Dose a cab really waste ten horsepower?

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #75  
Not sure. From reading this forum on the 3000twenty series cabbed tractors, everyone was suggesting getting the 3520 over the 3320 because of the horsepower difference with the weight of the cab. I believe posters were saying that running heat or a/c bogged the engine on the 3320 too easily while doing work. There's only a 5hp difference between those two tractors. Maybe that was the train of thought with the 5045 over the 5055.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #76  
A/C does suck a lot of HP, and knowing that many customers would automatically jump up to the larger tractor I'd think.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #77  
AHH yes the old lure them in with a cost efficient item built to a price point, then ease them over to the loaded plushy model that has much higher profit margins on the accessories then were in the base machine. Thats why I had to wait for a 45E to be shipped from India as no one stocked something they didn't expect to sell here without a fight. Just like trying to find a full sized 2WD pickup with a standard tranny in VT. Last one I bought I had to have trucked up from New Jersey as the dealer told me he never ordered any base trucks because he would have to " eat it."

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #78  
I am not going to buy another 5045E of course but I have to ask why a cab that will fit on a 5055E will not fit on a 5045E? And what the devil does OOS stand for?

It is not that it wont fit - just that Deere doesnt see much of a take rate on the 45hp with the Cab.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #79  
Both the 200CX and 200X can be attached and detached, just like the 300CX and 300X can be attached and detached - the CX versions of the loaders are just much quicker doing it, hence quick attach :)

True for the 200 Series loaders but not the 300 Series. 300X and 300CX are both full quick attach but the CX is the commercial duty model with higher lift capacity and lift height. 400X and 400CX are the same quick attach but 400CX is Mechanical Self Leveling

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #80  
Will the H130 loader continue to be compatible with the 2720? I just purchased a 2720 a few months ago and I didn't buy a loader as I figured I could always get one down the road if I needed it. Hopefully that is still true.

It is just the 200CX with a new sticker on it. No actual changes from the 2x20 Series to new 2 Series other than Tier of engine. You should have no problem at all getting a loader down the road.