Any one know of some good catalogs?

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #31  
I'm a small contractor and get every kind of catalog there is, not sure why since I don't order much from any of them. Of course for general maintenance Northern tools is probably the bench mark, and as was mentioned Tractor supply is good.

AW Direct is a another dream book.
Towing | Recovery | Repo | Safety | Service Truck Equipment and Supplies - AW Direct

Agri supply, I use for their drainage products.
Water management products. Complete supply from Agri Drain

I get specialty ones just on expanded metals or fasteners, and some on fine wood working tools, which I know nothing about, but it looks like nice stuff.

Remember when there was only Sears and then Graingers for decades?

You really can get alot of good ideas thumbing through a catalog though, as opposed to online imo.

/ Any one know of some good catalogs?
You really can get alot of good ideas thumbing through a catalog though, as opposed to online imo.

That's the reason I get catalogs. Thanks for the suggestions! :thumbsup:

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #33  
I don't see where anybody mentioned "Austin Hardware". They have some interesting,can't get anywhere else, stuff. Thye have an onlines catalog and they will send you one you can flip through, it huge but you have to stay on them about mailing it.

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #37  
We received a Miller Nursery catalog last week. Welcome to MillerNurseries.com

I don't know how they got our name but they have a great selection on Apples. We want to plant an orchard with some apples and nut trees. When I was really researching apples a few years ago I had to create a spreadsheet to track which varieties fruit when, which are disease resistant especially Cedar Rust, are the fruits good for juicing, eating, and/or baking, which trees are required for pollination, planting zones, etc.

Looking at the catalog they had many of the apples I was considering. And they had several varieties that were disease resistant AND what we were wanting to plant.

If only we had some open land to plant the orchard.... :D

Later,
Dan

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #38  
We received a Miller Nursery catalog last week. Welcome to MillerNurseries.com

I don't know how they got our name but they have a great selection on Apples. We want to plant an orchard with some apples and nut trees. When I was really researching apples a few years ago I had to create a spreadsheet to track which varieties fruit when, which are disease resistant especially Cedar Rust, are the fruits good for juicing, eating, and/or baking, which trees are required for pollination, planting zones, etc.

Looking at the catalog they had many of the apples I was considering. And they had several varieties that were disease resistant AND what we were wanting to plant.

If only we had some open land to plant the orchard.... :D

Later,
Dan

I have bought their things in the past and the quality was good.
The trouble with bare root stock is it takes a long time to get started.
Most of my container grown trees from a store had fruit the next year while the bare root things struggled from the transplant shock.
Just my two cents.

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #39  
Half of my vineyard came from Miller, no complaints there:thumbsup: