Dealer Any recommendations on New England Kubota dealers?

/ Any recommendations on New England Kubota dealers? #1  

valkman

Tractor
Kubota L3130 HST, LA723 loader w/ QuickAttach
Finally narrowed it down to the Kubota's Grand L30's. (Now I have to decide between the 3130, 3430 and the 3830.! - way in on that as well if you have an opinion.)

I have been to the 4 dealers within 50 miles of my house. Whew - what a big difference in prices and attitudes.

Some of them wont budge from about list price!. One sales manager was actually a little testy when I asked if that was his best price. He said why bother, your just gonna come back and chew me up with prices from another dealer.!!

Well ya, but dont get so nasty about it! It aint your money. (Scratch him off)

Anyways, I am in the great state of New Hampshire, and would like to know who you all would recommend in New England, Eastern New York.

I am interested in hearing about your experience with the dealer, how was their attitude, helpfulness, warranty work, deal making ability, etc. etc.

Price is not the 1st concern, but having a good dealer, with good after the sales service is primary. Then getting a good deal makes it that much sweeter!.

Thanks for your input. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Any recommendations on New England Kubota dealers? #2  
Valkman,

I sent you a private message. I bought my B2910 from Leahy Equipment in Holyoke, MA which is a couple miles north of Springfield. I have mostly good things to say about them.

They are also a Woods dealer. If you have any specific questions about them, feel free to send me a private message.

~Rick

/ Any recommendations on New England Kubota dealers? #3  
5188281781.location_map3.GIF

Columbia Tractor, Inc
841 Route 9H
PO Box 660 ,
Claverack, NY 12513
Phone: (518) 828-1781
Fax: (518) 828-2173

5188281781.chet.jpg

Come see us! Give us a call! Send us an e-mail
Please contact Chet Damon at (800) 352-3621 (tell him Johnny Miller sent ya…)

cdamon@columbiatractor.com

kubota.gif
3a.gif

/ Any recommendations on New England Kubota dealers? #4  
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Emerich Sales & Service of Charlton NY 518-399-8574.....The owner..Kevin Emerich and his team has been nothing short of fantastic before, during and after the sale. He, by far has the best prices around also. If you want any further info...drop me a private message....Kevin /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Any recommendations on New England Kubota dealers?
KevKubota

I would be interested in emailing you privately. Please send me your email address.

thanks

/ Any recommendations on New England Kubota dealers? #6  
Valk,

Click on the person name to the left side you want to send a private e-mail to, go the bottom of the page, and look for
Send a private message

Have fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Any recommendations on New England Kubota dealers? #7  
I would try some of the Maine dealers. Westcott in Southern Maine,a good family type dealer to do business with from what I hear. Also Hammond a huge JD and Kubota dealer, a very impressive dealership in Fairfiled. There's also one in the Dixfield area that can offer good prices. I talked to them at the Maine Ag Show earlier this year. Plus we good use your N H dollars. Good Luck

/ Any recommendations on New England Kubota dealers? #8  
Wescott and Sons in Gorham, Me is aces in my book

/ Any recommendations on New England Kubota dealers? #9  
valkman,
I just struck a deal on a NH TC35D with MB Tractor in Tilton New Hampshire. They also have a location in Plaistow NH.
They are also a fairly large Kubota dealer.
I have been somewhat of a regular face in there for a couple of years, leaving various amounts of drool on things.
I found them to be a pleasure to deal with and negotiate with. They didn't even attempt to take a hard nose road with me. They were extremely receptive to me bringing in prices from other dealers and didn't hesitate in the least to either match the lowest price or at the least meet me in between the 2 lowest prices.
The salesman I worked with is David Kendall, the other salesman is Steve Mahr. Both real nice guys. They bent over backwrads when I first met them, took me for a tour of the new facility, free shirts, the whole nine yards, and I hadn't even spent a penny with them yet.
The Sales Manager, another Dave. had stuck his head in the office to see how the negotians were going. My salesman told him that another dealer had qouted me a price for the tractor that was Just under theirs. Dave said "without hesitation" Match it !!! He looked at me and said, Mark, you are always in here, we will do anything we have to make you happy.
I am sure that their prices are a little higher than others, they have this big, new multi bay, multi level facility, all those fancy painted trucks etc. etc. and anybody is instantly going to say and think ( I did ) that Why should I have to pay inflated prices just so they can have thousand doller murals painted on the sides of their trucks.
But, I felt that I was treated fairly, as an indivdual with individual needs and concerns. I feel that they were honest, caring and definatly prepared to make me a happy customer.
Ifyou should happen or choose to visit the Tilton showroom, please feel free to use my name.
Best of luck with your search for both tractor and dealer.

/ Any recommendations on New England Kubota dealers? #10  
Chappell Tractor in Milford has extensive stock and good service, but you will pay abosolutely top dollar for the tractor. I've bought a bunch of things there and paid because they are 10 minutes from my house and resolving any post-purchase issues has been easy (not that I've required alot). But as I said, you will pay much more than prices you see people quote on this board.

I have found that they can deal better on implements and they can also do pretty good on trade-ins. For example, when I traded from a B2400 to B2910, they actually came up with the best price, but it was only 'cause they did way better on the trade and they were able to cut me a deal on a snow blower that had been sitting around for a while. Turns out a fellow TBNer now owns my old B2400 (I spotted it in a photo posting). If you are looking for a package deal, you might be able to arrange something.