Any regrets.

/ Any regrets. #21  
Hi Franz...good to see you post. This thread was a good one for bringing out some folks out there who are probably browsing like me. Are you still taking care of your neighbors with the toy?

sassafraspete

/ Any regrets. #22  
Hi Pete. I haven't had any requests or seen any needs lately. Its been a while since I've checked in. I've been pretty busy lately and haven't put much time on the toy. I certainly don't regret the purchase even though it sits there. I'm going to post a picture when I find out how to change the DPI (dots per inch) from 300 to no more than 80. Im going to put a belly plate on the underside soon, since every time I go over a sapling I have the fear of my return line being snagged. I've since installed my lights on the roll bar, they work well but I'm not real happy with the appearance. I'll get some pictures posted shortly. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Any regrets. #23  
Hey guys, there is some good advice and info on

www.freeautoadvice.com Go to: diesel and click on smoke. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Any regrets. #24  
I bought my Centruy 2535 a year ago and have about 150 hours on it. I use it for mowing and digging post holes more than anything else. The mowing is pretty rough and I pull a 6' landpride shredder.

I've had it in for service half a dozen times.

Ignitions wont turn off. Fixed twice, working now.

Linkage come out of adjustment for changing gears. Had it adjusted twice, working now.

Hydrolic leak at pto shaft. fixed once, leaking again.

Latch for hood won't release the hood. Fixed once, isn't working again.

Exhuast tailpipe blows dust up from the ground into your face on dry days. I twisted it to the side.

Every tire went flat once, but slime stoped it from happenig again.

I busted up the front grill. It took over a month for parts.

I tore off the nipple for the hydrolic tank. Took two months for a replacement to arrive. My dealer canabalized one off another tractor after the first month of lies from Century.

I saved $4,000 over Kubota. I'd do it again, but might consider Branson instead of Century. I know they are the same tractor, but there are some diferences in the people you deal with.

Eddie