Any useful service manuals available yet?

/ Any useful service manuals available yet? #1  

Schneeky

Silver Member
I'd like to get a service manual so I can get an idea of what needs to be done when things start breaking.
Can't find much online about a 2014 3016HST 4x4. Last I saw in search the Mahindra SM's were a not too good.
Has anyone found a good useful service manual for these? Thanks.. d:^)

/ Any useful service manuals available yet? #2  
I'd like to get a service manual so I can get an idea of what needs to be done when things start breaking.
Can't find much online about a 2014 3016HST 4x4. Last I saw in search the Mahindra SM's were a not too good.
Has anyone found a good useful service manual for these? Thanks.. d:^)
Your tractor is basically on the same platform as my 2615. The 16 series has the same engine, and most everything else as far as the frame. Main differences are in the body. You shouldn't expect to need a repair manual, as these Mitsubishi built Mahindras are the top of the line in the brand. You should find little need for a repair manual. Most of the time things that break on these are due to operator error.
Do you have an Operator's Manual?

/ Any useful service manuals available yet?
Your tractor is basically on the same platform as my 2615. The 16 series has the same engine, and most everything else as far as the frame. Main differences are in the body. You shouldn't expect to need a repair manual, as these Mitsubishi built Mahindras are the top of the line in the brand. You should find little need for a repair manual. Most of the time things that break on these are due to operator error.
Do you have an Operator's Manual?
Yes, I do have the operator's manual.
If there was a useful service manual I think it'd be a nice thing to have. Case in point this last issue with the front axle seal. Which I'm pretty sure came from my "enthusiastic" use of this lil tractor over the years. But I had no way to tell if it's a really easy fix, a "jack-in-the-box" or somethin that requires special tools. Spent a good bit of time lookin for some kindof video or somethin like online and turned up bubkus.
..I had an issue with the 3 lil 8mm nuts on that flat rail beside the valve cover comin loose and causing a failure to start. If I had a service manual, I'd know what ta call that thing at least. But I did find a vid for that.
And yer right that these rarely need anything worked on.
The guys at the local shop I ended up takin it to said the same thing. d:^)