Any way to buy just BT600 Backhoe?

/ Any way to buy just BT600 Backhoe? #11  
You might want to check out Wallenstein they make nice backhoes for both 3-point and subframe mount. I can send you a bunch of pictures of their mounting system if you want to private messge me.

/ Any way to buy just BT600 Backhoe? #12  
You also have a third option........ trade you machine in towards a new BX-23... then you will have exactly what you need.... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Any way to buy just BT600 Backhoe? #13  
Going to a BX23 would be going down in tractor size. I would move up one size that way he would get the desired backhoe attachment he is looking for. The 42XX series has the better backhoe attachment(4 point mount with rockshaft assist) and doesn't interfer with a MMM.

/ Any way to buy just BT600 Backhoe? #14  
Have you checked with a dealer such as Carver Equipment
that has a good handle on things?

It seems bizarre the hoe is not available separately.

In the event this is detached from the tractor and is
stolen ( I know rare) it would be an interesting situation
to be told you can't buy another one!

I've seen some extremely DUMB things done by big companies
so I sure wouldn't say this is impossible but I sure would
never buy a tractor where the components are not available!

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif<font color="blue">D</font><font color="orange">E</font> <font color="green">L</font>/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Any way to buy just BT600 Backhoe? #16  
I can most assure you that you can purchase the hoe as a stand alone unit. I don't know about pricing and your adapability, but getting the Kubota hoe would be no problem. Your local Kubota dealer will bend over backwards to get you whatever part or partial unit you need, price TBD.

Good luck.

/ Any way to buy just BT600 Backhoe? #17  
This is a 4 year old thread. I'm sure the OP has implemented a game plan by now.

Don't know where pmhvps pulled this old thread up from, but it seems that it would be a waste of time to continue to add feedback to this one.

/ Any way to buy just BT600 Backhoe? #18  
del said:
Have you checked with a dealer such as Carver Equipment
that has a good handle on things?

It seems bizarre the hoe is not available separately.

*In the event this is detached from the tractor and is
stolen ( I know rare) it would be an interesting situation
to be told you can't buy another one!

I've seen some extremely DUMB things done by big companies
so I sure wouldn't say this is impossible but I sure would
never buy a tractor where the components are not available!

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif<font color="blue">D</font><font color="orange">E</font> <font color="green">L</font>/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
*It would have to be available for just such reasons.