Anybody get Shocked After ordering?

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #41  
When you agreed to the purchase and made your down payment did your receipt show the full agreed price. If so you should be able to get your tractor at that price. They can't add more to an agreed contract price. Contact an attorney.
I’m not so sure about that. I’ve known people build houses and additions that’s prices changed at completion time. I don’t think anything could be done. It’s not good

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #42  
It depends on whether the price is fixed in the contract or if the contract allows for increases in price based on changes in certain criteria such as the cost of materials.

Even if the construction price is fixed in the contract, change orders are typical in construction contracts along with price changes based on the change orders.

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #43  
It depends on whether the price is fixed in the contract or if the contract allows for increases in price based on changes in certain criteria such as the cost of materials.

Even if the construction price is fixed in the contract, change orders are typical in construction contracts along with price changes based on the change orders.
Sir. I don’t understand why anyone would give me a price. And then change it when I go to pay him. (I understand what you’re saying. It the world we live in. Ha

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #44  
How can anyone guarantee a price with an unknown delivery date? "The tractor arrived 11 1/2 months later"

I offered up a 100% down payment when I ordered my machine to lock in the price, the dealer would not accept it.

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #45  
What I have is a signed quote acknowledging the down payment signed by myself and my wife along with a payment schedule and an itemized price list. I have emails stating that by showing up prior to the Jan.1, 2022 price list I would be LOCKING in my price. It is not the dealers fault unless they failed to do their due diligence as far as the ordering goes. The fault lies solely with the regional manager and Kubota for not questioning any of this. Kubota simply dismissed it and said that their dealers are independent and are able to do what they want. I have a document from Kubota that states anything done prior to the Jan.1, 2022 price increase is price protected. From my understanding of a contract they quoted me a price in writing and that right was exercised when I put cash down on the tractor. That constitutes a contract. I have all of the emails where I contacted the dealer once each month asking about the status of my tractor order. Each time their response was either, there is nothing new or we contacted Kubota and they gave us no new information. I certainly hope anything that is written here or on any other forum is brought up in court. That will mean that I have least made it that far. Besides I have not printed one thing that is not factual nor accurate in it's representation. If anyone doubts that I will post more documents sans names of course
What was the outcome of your new tractor?

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #46  
What was the outcome of your new tractor?
No I didn’t buy one not even looking. Just reading his post. I don’t doubt they raise. The price after the quote. I’m good with my old stuff

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #47  
I walked away from buying a new M7060 cab January first. No way I was paying the increase they put on a tractor that has been mass-produced and unchanged since 2013.

But no loss. My two Kubota's I previously bought new now sit because I discovered using my old antiques brings a bigger smile to my face. Not to mention I can buy ten of them for the price of one new one.

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #48  
I walked away from buying a new M7060 cab January first. No way I was paying the increase they put on a tractor that has been mass-produced and unchanged since 2013.

But no loss. My two Kubota's I previously bought new now sit because I discovered using my old antiques brings a bigger smile to my face. Not to mention I can buy ten of them for the price of one new one.
One of my favorites is an old row crop tractor I bough in my twenties, a six hundred ford. 1955 model has given me so few problems and in expensive also. You can’t even row crop with these dang Kubota’s. So I’m on your team as they are no with it, then you have to buy from a trickster so no way I don’t even stop. I’m almost 70 and don’t need the work. My newest toy is a vintage D 2 caterpillar dozer. 1952 U series in almost mint condition.

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #49  
We bought a Kubota Sidekick back in 2020. They had a $3,500 discount sale going on so we signed paperwork and paid the down payment on the sale price. The unit came in nearly 4 months later, but the dealer honored the sale price we agreed upon. I think it's a question of how reputable the dealer is......I'd get my down payment back and shop elsewhere. Lawyers always win.

/ Anybody get Shocked After ordering? #50  
We bought a Kubota Sidekick back in 2020. They had a $3,500 discount sale going on so we signed paperwork and paid the down payment on the sale price. The unit came in nearly 4 months later, but the dealer honored the sale price we agreed upon. I think it's a question of how reputable the dealer is......I'd get my down payment back and shop elsewhere. Lawyers always win.
I agree good dealers are hard to find. I don’t know why they are not regulated by anyone other than their parent dealerships. I don’t mess with them other than for parts. Not even service