anybody gettin' the nasty (east coast) weather?

/ anybody gettin' the nasty (east coast) weather? #11  
Re: anybody gettin\' the nasty (east coast) weather?

68 degrees! Burrrr /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I think it got up in the 90s or close to it in NW PA for the second day in a row. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Course we had a foot of snow not too long ago, so you have to roll with the punches.

Just windier than heck here today, 44. Obviously some kind of fronts were on the move, but they never touched down where I'm at. Could use a little rain, that's for sure.

/ anybody gettin' the nasty (east coast) weather? #12  

It never rained at all in Batavia yesterday. We get a lake shadow when the wind blows from the west or southwest. A lake shadow is the cool winds blowing from the lake creating less of a thermal inversion. It prevents T-Storms from forming.
Were dry, real dry. The farmers started watering the crops the other day.
My parents cottage is out in Syracuse and they got hit twice yesterday.

/ anybody gettin' the nasty (east coast) weather? #13  

Got a pretty good blow about 5:30.

Got a few larger branches to drag out this morning. It doesn't appear to be any other damage.
It is kind of wet to operate the tractor on the lawn, but I reckon there is no option.

/ anybody gettin' the nasty (east coast) weather? #14  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Were dry, real dry. The farmers started watering the crops the other day. )</font>

Blame me. Just as I am responsible for the snow storm we got in April by taking my blade off, I planted corn for the first time this past Memorial Day. We have had nothing but one light sprinkle since.
Yep, blame me. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ anybody gettin' the nasty (east coast) weather? #15  

Rain? Tornados? Wind? Just a normal everyday spring /summer weather here in Tornado alley! We get this stuff pretty much every week in the summer.............. 3" last Friday, 5" more on Saturday, sunny , hot and HUMID on Sunday. Tomorrow, t-storms again.................I guess we ARe in Kansas, Toto! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ anybody gettin' the nasty (east coast) weather? #16  

One of our shop guys took this picture the other day.

Attachments

• 671018-lightning 001.JPG
    671018-lightning 001.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 62
   / anybody gettin' the nasty (east coast) weather? #17  

Consider that piece of equipment super-charged. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ anybody gettin' the nasty (east coast) weather? #18  

Don:

Sure looks like you have a job ahead of you.

Egon