Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower.

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #21  
I have one on order they tell me it should be here 3/25. I will use it to mow and pull a 60” trail mower.
I really like having a generator that I can drive to where I need it. I will sell my generator when I get this.
I use a cherry picker to put my generator into the back of the dump bed of my grounds keeper EZ-GO golf cart. Just alot of work to use the generator.

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #22  

Attachments

• RavenTransAxle.jpg
    RavenTransAxle.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 2,839
   / Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #23  
Please post some pics and what you think about your new machine after it gets in. Also, welcome to TBN. :thumbsup:

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #24  
They had one in the local Lowes and it sold within a week.

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #25  
Thanks for the welcome.
Will do I will take some Video of it also. We will pull a drag harrow with it in the horse’s pasture that is a task the normal MTD mower just cannot handle.
We pull the drag harrow with the EZ-Go right now but it has a lift kit and big tires so it can get bouncing around during this task. I hope the Raven in high range will do better on this task.
Then my wife would take this task over from me. :)

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #26  
They had one in the local Lowes and it sold within a week.

My Lowes sold two and they currently have 3 of them on order. These 3 are all sold one of them is mine.

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #27  
It looks cute.

I don't think the film said how quick and easy it is to attach and remove the mower deck.

4x4 with ag tread tires would be nice. Perhaps one size bigger on the tires too.

I think my next mower will be a type of zero-turn mower, hopefully built for traction and hillsides.

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #28  
I would not describe it the way you did but everybody has an opinion.

Three pins to remove the mower deck and one AC plug.
Raven mower review - YouTube

Here is so info I came across for the mower.
The steel mower deck for the Raven and the blades are made in USA in Fountain Inn SC.
Just down the road from me. I called a talked to them. The guy had been to the plant in NC a few times and was impressed with the Raven. He said he was buying a Raven for himself.

Another guy said the plastic panels were made in the US at a plant he worked in.

RATO motors makes the motor they make generators and ATVç—´. They make Powermate generator motors. These are sold at home depot and other places.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/202919571?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=202919571

RATO

Last edited:
   / Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #29  
Comparison to a traditional riding mower.

307471d1362948494-anybody-got-one-these-yet-raventransaxle.jpg

They've obviously found the smallest rearend they could find for comparison.

This is what one of my lawn tractors looks like.

Bolens.JPG

Ok, so I'm not mowing with that one at the moment, but it gives a good comparision.

One of the differences, though, is that your traditional tractors has the frame bolted to the differential. Front & Rear suspension might be nice, as long as it would not mess up with the mowing.

Could suspension cause uneven cutting?

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #30  
Will most of the MTD’s on the market look like the one they compared it to.
What is the one you posted the picture of? It looks like when they made them to last.
They don't make them like that anymore.