Anybody have attachments they want to sell?

/ Anybody have attachments they want to sell? #41  
ernemats
Found the adapted flail mower - we should talk later this week.
Thanks
Spechols

/ Anybody have attachments they want to sell? #42  
Thanks for the good advise. I will need to learn about blending the system. My neighbor works on some hydraulics and his dad has a larger PT so I expect I will get lesions soon. Both are great people.
Current attachments are: small bucket with teeth, large bucket, 48 finish mower (would rather have the brush cutter) small forks, snow/dirt plow with rubber edge, 60 rake and two quick-hitch plates waiting to be used. Looking for a utility grapple hook, boom pole, tiller and a few other attachments

That's a good selection of implements so far.

/ Anybody have attachments they want to sell? #44  
I have the small bucket with teeth, large bucket, forks, snow plow with wheels, 60" finish mower, 48" brush cutter (scariest tool I own), and a quick attach plate that I welded a 2" receiver onto. Wish I had a tiller and mini-hoe with thumb. Maybe a grapple. I'd like grapple forks, to tell the truth.

/ Anybody have attachments they want to sell? #45  
I can email you a manual.

/ Anybody have attachments they want to sell? #46  
Yes please
That would be very helpful
Thanks
Stuart

/ Anybody have attachments they want to sell? #48  
Yes please
That would be very helpful
Thanks
Stuart

I removed your email address from the public post. Probably best to private message that to folks through TBN's messaging system.

/ Anybody have attachments they want to sell? #49  
Mounted a 2” receiver to a quick-attach plate today for moving and dumping the trailer.
Will see how it works tomorrow if the weather holds.
Using the PT425 to push a trailer through all our gate openings will be another learning experience!
Done it with a gravely two-wheel push cart but that is much much smaller

Plan to build a boom pole to work with the 2” receiver next week.
Any photos of home made PT boom poles out there?
I figure it will need A connection and reinforcing to the top of the quick-hitch plate or directly to the top joint behind the quick-hitch mount.
Any ideas?

/ Anybody have attachments they want to sell? #50  
I don’t know what implements you have but my back hoe attachment the bucket come off and the boom pole goes on. But honestly I have probably used the boom twice in the 12 years I have had the machine.