Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #141  
You will find your old friend Dougster there as well. Discussions typ are along the lines of rural life and associated activities.
Mickey,
:laughing::laughing::laughing: That is who I emailed to inquire on Bill's whereabouts.;) Thanks anyway!!!:) There are a few from MU on there.:cool:
hugs, Brandi

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #143  
Found him and others.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #145  
I wonder why he left here without a peep?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #146  
It seems to me TBN has gotten more contentious and several people have left or really cut back on posting.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #147  
It seems to me TBN has gotten more contentious and several people have left or really cut back on posting.

Very true...the animosity in Friendly Politics has spilled out into other forums. Also, there are some extremely arrogant members on TBN now. Definitely not the "Gentleman's Club" it was several years ago.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #148  
Possibly true. I dont venture into the politics forum too often.

I just enjoy talking about tractors, and sharing experiences of life in general, sometimes not about tractors at all.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #149  
Very true...the animosity in Friendly Politics has spilled out into other forums. Also, there are some extremely arrogant members on TBN now. Definitely not the "Gentleman's Club" it was several years ago.

I use the ignore button and try and steer clear of Friendly Politics and all is well....

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #150  

Oh you're full of it!

:laughing: