Anybody heard of ALO?

/ Anybody heard of ALO? #1  

houser52

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M7060HD, Kubota L3600
I'm changing my Kubota L3600 loader over to SSQA. Instead of of modifying my original bucket I decided to just keep it and buy a new SSQA bucket.

Today I went to a local farm equipment dealer and he had a few new ALO buckets for sale that he recently picked up. He told me that ALO is in Sweden, makes OEM equipment for a lot of of the major brands and the quality is good.

The welds looked good and so was the overall look of the buckets. I ended up buying one and bringing it home. Tonight I googled ALO and found out what he said was correct, they make stuff or have made for Massey, Kubota, Bush Hog and others.

I feel pretty good about my purchase and after I get my SSQA quick hitch I'll put it to work.

Do any of you know anything about ALO?

/ Anybody heard of ALO? #2  
All of the loaders on the larger new holland and case tractors are made by ALO. Also on all kubota tractors larger than the L series you have two options of loaders, LA and M. The LA are made by kubota themselves and the M are made by ALO. I have a M21 on my M7060 and the fit and finish of it is far superior to that of the LA counterpart.

/ Anybody heard of ALO? #3  
Alo has been distributing loaders in north America for nearly 20 years. Currently an OEM supplier to CNH (and maybe Kubota?) they make a good product, although they get a little carried away with obscure hydraulic hose fitting styles and rotary 3rd function selector valves.

Bush Hog recently signed a distribution agreement to sell Alo branded loaders and parts in the USA. The same great technical assistance I used to get from Alo in Ontario Canada is still available, I just source parts from New Holland or Bush Hog. Bush Hog stocks next to nothing in the way of Alo parts, but ship direct from Alo's Ontario NA headquarters.

Last edited:
   / Anybody heard of ALO? #4  
Guess who invented the loader for a farm tractor??

ALO, IMO the best loader made... I have nothing but good things to say about my ALO 310 loader,

standard.jpg

SR

/ Anybody heard of ALO? #5  
Guess who invented the loader for a farm tractor??

ALO........

Seems likely that somebody put a loader onto a tractor prior to 1949

Alo AB designs, manufactures, and markets front end loaders and associated implements/attachments for professional farmers in Sweden and internationally. The company markets its products through dealers. Alo AB was formerly known as AB Alo-Maskiner and changed its name to Alo AB in 2002. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Umea, Sweden. It has sales offices in Sweden, Denmark, France, Norway, Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Germany. The company has production facilities in Sweden, the United States, France, and China.

/ Anybody heard of ALO?
Thanks a lot guys. Sounds like I did okay by buying it.

I looked at it a little more today. Even though it's also a 60" bucket, compared to my Kubota pin on bucket, it's not quite as big or heavy. It's not quite as tall and a wee bit shallower however, the ALO measures 60" inside and the Kubota measures 60" outside.

None of that really matters to me if it holds up to the work okay.

/ Anybody heard of ALO? #7  
Great band... love their music.. Dont bring me down...BRUCE!... :laughing:

Oh you mean ALO... lol

Good product. Been making high quality loaders for ever.