Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments?

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments? #1  

GeneV

Elite Member
Tractor
Bradley 48" stander MF GC1710
I'm shopping for pallet forks, stumbled on ProWorks. I can't find much info on the company or any reviews online other than a few posts on a JD forum that didn't get me far.

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments? #3  
Quick search shows this place holder website:

Phone number puts them in the Huntsville, Alabama area.

I don't know anything about their products or quality.

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments?
Quick search shows this place holder website:

Phone number puts them in the Huntsville, Alabama area.

I don't know anything about their products or quality.
Ok, the number makes some sense, thank you!

That's the same number I called regarding the forks, but they go by Skid Steer Attachment Depot, different website. I asked the dude who Proworks are coz I can't find any info on them, and he said they themselves are building those forks. It sounded a bit off though, like he was brushing off the questions...I dunno maybe he was just having a bad day.

Those forks seem to fit the bill for what I'm needing, but sure do wish I had some reviews to go by.

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments? #5  
Forks aren’t very complicated, i would just make the purchase through whatever card or service will make it easiest to contest the transaction if it goes astray. Or, decide what peace of mind is really worth to you and stretch your budget by that much to see if that gets you a brand that you’re already comfortable with. But other than a serious misalignment or weld quality issue on the fork carriage, whatever you get will very likely be fine.

Forks aren’t very complicated, i would just make the purchase through whatever card or service will make it easiest to contest the transaction if it goes astray. Or, decide what peace of mind is really worth to you and stretch your budget by that much to see if that gets you a brand that you’re already comfortable with. But other than a serious misalignment or weld quality issue on the fork carriage, whatever you get will very likely be fine.
I'm sure you're right Vigo. I see your post to me in that other thread, I'll drop something there you could maybe chime in on some more.

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments? #8  
You may be over thinking this purchase, pallet fork purchases is not rocket science

You may be over thinking this purchase, pallet fork purchases is not rocket science
I'm sure you're right. Mulling over stuff like that is just my nature, that's how I do it.

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments? #10  
Okey doke

All your “mulling” sure would spoil the joy of the purchase fore me!