Anybody here have a Cycle Stop Valve installed above ground?

/ Anybody here have a Cycle Stop Valve installed above ground? #21  
Can someone direct me to a site that explains how it works?
(NOT just say (WHOOO,, It Works!")

I see everyone saying how great it is,, but, it seems to defy some law of physics,,

Does this guy also offer a water carburetor??

/ Anybody here have a Cycle Stop Valve installed above ground?
Since I haven't taken one apart personally I can't say for sure but I figure it works pretty much like any pressure regulator. Check out this Wikipedia link: Pressure regulator - Wikipedia
Basically what it does is throttle the output of the well pump according to demand so that the pump is always running. I don't know why the snark about water carburetors though and how it seems to defy physics. Maybe you need to understand how centrifugal pumps work. See the link: https://www.pumpfundamentals.com/Walter_Driedger/pump_control.pdf
It's a long read but in essence says it is OK to control the discharge of a centrifugal by blocking the output and that when doing this the load on the pump is reduced. It is NOT OK to control the discharge by blocking the input because this causes cavitation.
I hope the above helps.
Eric
P.S.
The outfit that put in my new well pump does not sell Cycle Stop Valves but does recommend them.

/ Anybody here have a Cycle Stop Valve installed above ground? #23  
Can someone direct me to a site that explains how it works?
(NOT just say (WHOOO,, It Works!")

I see everyone saying how great it is,, but, it seems to defy some law of physics,,

Does this guy also offer a water carburetor??