Anybody with a CK27HST

/ Anybody with a CK27HST
IMG_0001.JPG

So what does the 'A' and the 'B' do? The 'N' I am going to assume is neutral.

Last edited:
   / Anybody with a CK27HST #12  
The "A" position, lets fluid out the top jack and returns on the lower jack. "B" reverses it. So if you have an implement attached, such as a rotary chute on a snowblower, "A" turns the chute left and "B" turns it right.

/ Anybody with a CK27HST #18  
Is 'N' the position that supplies pressure to the loader?

No. I just came back from grading my road with the boxblade on the 3pt hitch. The lever in N postion is what controls the 3pt hydralics, in A it controls the backhoe when I have it on. I have to move the lever between A or N, it basically redirects the hydraulic to each area as needed for the (A) backhoe or (N) 3pt. You should check in your manual in case my setup is different from yours. As far as I know this lever has nothing to do with the front loader, if I'm wrong :ashamed: I'm sure someone will correct me. :D

/ Anybody with a CK27HST #19  
The a/n/b switch is strictly used to control the rear remote operation. the big red knob controls the 3pt hitch. If you add a second rear remote, you will get another switch, but it will have c/n/d on it to differentiate it from the other. ab controls one set and cd controls the other.

The loader is controlled by the remotes located on the right hand side of the loader frame in front of you.

/ Anybody with a CK27HST
Thanks people. As you can tell, I've never had rear remotes on a tractor before. the way I figure it, it is way easier and cheaper to ask on here than to do and break something.