Anyone found a generic replacement hydraulic cylinder for a BL 20 loader

/ Anyone found a generic replacement hydraulic cylinder for a BL 20 loader #1  

ts900

Tractor
Branson 4020
Tractor is a 2004 Branson 4220 Looking for bucket cylinder replacement as both of mine are leaking and local shop wants $250 each to put new seals in

/ Anyone found a generic replacement hydraulic cylinder for a BL 20 loader #2  
A new cylinder will still be in the $250 range. Why not pull the cylinders apart, pull the seals out, go to a decent hydraulic shop so they can match the seals and you put it back on? This way you get the experience for the other cylinders. Also, this should cost no more than $50 worth of seals and that's on the high side.

/ Anyone found a generic replacement hydraulic cylinder for a BL 20 loader #3  
Tractor is a 2004 Branson 4220 Looking for bucket cylinder replacement as both of mine are leaking and local shop wants $250 each to put new seals in
What size cylinders?

/ Anyone found a generic replacement hydraulic cylinder for a BL 20 loader
I am in a small town 31773, everything is harder to find, there is an AG Supply in Valdosta, might try Albany, Ga mailman said there is a place up there, a couple of places that repair cylinders close by but I don't think they would sell parts, everyone around here has a green tractor so not much help I probably will have to rebuild all 4 anyways, I do pretty much everything else so rebuilding cylinder can't be that difficult but everything is harder when your 73, LOL
The cylinder is 2" bore with a 1 1/8" shaft with a 16" throw as far as I can tell, below is diagram directly from Branson parts catalog for BL 20 loader parts
Thanks for the reply's though, this is the first time I have had trouble with cylinders leaking
0915230810.jpg

The cylinder is 24" closed and 38 1/2" with shaft fully extended

/ Anyone found a generic replacement hydraulic cylinder for a BL 20 loader #6  
That sounds like a frustrating situation. Have you considered looking for replacement bucket cylinders online or contacting other shops for quotes? You might find more cost-effective options.

/ Anyone found a generic replacement hydraulic cylinder for a BL 20 loader #7  
That sounds like a frustrating situation. Have you considered looking for replacement bucket cylinders online or contacting other shops for quotes? You might find more cost-effective options.
The best way to fix them is do myself just have to find a place that has the proper size seals, one problem with most replacement cylinders the end mounts have to be 2 1/2" on top side and 1 1/2" where it meets loader mount, most replacements seem to be 2" on both ends, and pin size has to be 1"

Just to increase knowledge level....

Have you tried looking here for replacement cylinder?

I have watched a lot of videos for sure seems like surplus center did not have what I need, I have already taken cylinders apart and will start looking for replacements seals

/ Anyone found a generic replacement hydraulic cylinder for a BL 20 loader #10  
I would measure the ID, Rod size etc and then check with Koyker. There is a good chance they built this loader. If you are looking for a kit only things that matter are cylinder ID, Rod size and packing width. Make sure cylinder bore not damaged. Hope this helps.