Dealer Anyone from Kansas City? Kubota dealer experiences

/ Anyone from Kansas City? Kubota dealer experiences #1  

Anonymous Poster

Looking to get a BX2200. All 3 KC dealers are waiting for shipments and aren't sure when they'll get any. So, I've got price and service to help me decide who to go with. Does anyone have any comments on the service at KC Kubota dealers? Thanks.

/ Anyone from Kansas City? Kubota dealer experiences
David,we live about 90 miles N.E. of K.C. When our local Kubota dealership went out of business,I was in need of filters /oil,ect.Stopped by Odell Tractor in Independence to pick up what we needed.I've never purchaced a tractor from them,but you would'nt know it from the way I treated.The parts man was very courtious and helpful.I wanted a set of hi-vac blades for one of our mower decks,which they did'nt have in stock,was told they would have them in,in a few days.Two days later UPS delivered the blades to my door,shipped direct the Dallas warehouse.I don't think you can beat that kind of service.I know the lead mechanic from our dealership moved to K.C. and went to work for Odells shortly after losing his job here,he is a very good man who has many years of experiance with Kubota.Since then,we have a new dealership,who just opened his doors this week,so I should be able to get anything I need locally.I would recommend Odells without question,they have been in business for many years,and have opened a new store in Smithville also,so I would say they are doing something right.Good luck,the BX-series looks like it's going to be a great machine.