Tiller Anyone have a manual for an AGRIC AL55 Tiller?

/ Anyone have a manual for an AGRIC AL55 Tiller? #1  

slan

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240 HST
Just picked up a used tiller out of a snow bank :eek: at a really good price.:D Does anyone have a PDF or a link to where I could find a manual to this one or even a similar one would be great. Just want to make sure of maint and torque for the slip clutch etc.

Thanks in advance;)

/ Anyone have a manual for an AGRIC AL55 Tiller? #2  
A pic and some more details would be helpful. Even a link would help. Size?

/ Anyone have a manual for an AGRIC AL55 Tiller?
Its a "Agric AL-55"
Made by Agric and is 55" wide.
Cant find a link to the manufacturer but its made in Italy I think.
Dont have a picture but it has 6 L shaped tines per flange, has a slip clutch, and is chain drive by the looks of it.
I got it for under $1,000 and the paint is still on the rotor shaft.
I think I got a good deal as long as I dont try to do more than light work with it.

/ Anyone have a manual for an AGRIC AL55 Tiller? #4  
Give Walco Equipment a call and I am sure they will mail you a manual for your tiller. They sent one to me a few year back. They are the Canadian Distributor for Agric (Spain).
519-669-1401

Agricultural Catalogue

/ Anyone have a manual for an AGRIC AL55 Tiller? #5  
I have an AFMJ 65, a bit more commercial than yours but they are well made.

/ Anyone have a manual for an AGRIC AL55 Tiller? #6  
Just picked up a used tiller out of a snow bank :eek: at a really good price.:D Does anyone have a PDF or a link to where I could find a manual to this one or even a similar one would be great. Just want to make sure of maint and torque for the slip clutch etc.

Thanks in advance;)

Here is a link to parts breakdown for AL series--Ken Sweet

Agric:Rotocultivator:AL Series by Agric:Gearbox and Hitch Agric AL

Agric:Rotocultivator:AL Series by Agric:Rotor and Chain Drive Agric AL

/ Anyone have a manual for an AGRIC AL55 Tiller? #7  

Thanks in advance;)

I tried downloading the manual here but it will not work (even when I zipped it). I will try to send it to you in a PM.

/ Anyone have a manual for an AGRIC AL55 Tiller? #8  
how do i tell the model of an agri roto tiller? only stickers left on it is the agri one, found one pretty cheap needs tines but need to know the model number anyone know where to look for the model number?