Anyone have Ag Tires/Wheels for a TC34DA They Want to Sell/Trade?

/ Anyone have Ag Tires/Wheels for a TC34DA They Want to Sell/Trade? #1  

Norcal M5

Bronze Member
Hi Guys,
I think the tires that came on my TC34DA are called R4's. They are what I'd call a general use construction tire. They are pretty good, but in the steep sections of my vineyard they slip when it gets muddy.

Anyone have any Ag tires for a TC34DA they would like to part with?

Norcal

/ Anyone have Ag Tires/Wheels for a TC34DA They Want to Sell/Trade? #2  
What size do yu have? I have some 6-12 Ag tires I'm thinking about replacng with Construction tires.

/ Anyone have Ag Tires/Wheels for a TC34DA They Want to Sell/Trade?
Hi kc5, Great to hear. Mine are industrial and the rears seem to have all their tread. the fronts are still in good shape too. The tractor has less than 360 hours on it and I suppose these are original. My tractor is up at the farm, so I can't look at the tires right now, but the manual says the fronts are 25 x8.50-14, 6PR, R4 and rear 15-19.50, 6PR, R4.

The manual says the ag tires should be front 7-14, 4PR, R1 and rear 11.2-24, 4PR, R1. Are your tires coming off a TC34DA?

Just wanted to close the loop. I got custom wheels from Hey Manufacturing for a reasonable cost and they built them like I wanted - W-I-D-E. As you can see in the photo, I've got a ton more stability. Happy camper! 2012-06-04 17.06.05.jpg

/ Anyone have Ag Tires/Wheels for a TC34DA They Want to Sell/Trade? #5  
I guess that is about as wide as I've seen! Congrats on the upgrade and improved performance for your vineyard.

/ Anyone have Ag Tires/Wheels for a TC34DA They Want to Sell/Trade? #6  
Just wanted to close the loop. I got custom wheels from Hey Manufacturing for a reasonable cost and they built them like I wanted - W-I-D-E. As you can see in the photo, I've got a ton more stability. Happy camper!View attachment 270394

Those wheels look just like what I need. What is your center-to-center (and your outside-to-outside) measurement?

JK

/ Anyone have Ag Tires/Wheels for a TC34DA They Want to Sell/Trade? #7  
I hve a set I would trade [removed phone number]

Last edited by a moderator:
   / Anyone have Ag Tires/Wheels for a TC34DA They Want to Sell/Trade? #9  
   / Anyone have Ag Tires/Wheels for a TC34DA They Want to Sell/Trade? #10  
I hve a set I would trade [removed phone number]

Posting your personal phone number on an Internet forum is not a good idea, unless you want to get a lot of phone spam.

Might want to suggest people use the PM capability to contact you.