Anyone have one of those buggy type sun shades--canopies-- for tractors?

/ Anyone have one of those buggy type sun shades--canopies-- for tractors? #11  
SD, I have #2 on my Ventrac as I use it to mow. Easy on and off once you hook up the mounting bracket. Pull pin and remove.
(sorry for the mini hijack...)
Murph,
I'm liking those tires on the Ventrac. Are those factory or did you add them later? I have a zero turn mower that I need to change out the main rear wheels for lack of grip on hills. Yours looks like semi-aggressive ATV tires.

/ Anyone have one of those buggy type sun shades--canopies-- for tractors? #13  
   / Anyone have one of those buggy type sun shades--canopies-- for tractors? #14  
I have a tuff top on my b2400. I like it very much. Stands up to tree bashing when mowing pretty well. I have had it about 2 years now. It mounts to the rops and has 4 thumb wheels to remove it for trailering.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Attachments

• image-1152330229.jpg
    image-1152330229.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 129
   / Anyone have one of those buggy type sun shades--canopies-- for tractors?
Ah man. Keep it simple. I can get you one of these. :D
Canada.jpg

4shorts--I realize that you wear one of those--and, honest, it really looks good on you :D--but red isn't my color. :laughing:

/ Anyone have one of those buggy type sun shades--canopies-- for tractors? #16  
(sorry for the mini hijack...)
Murph,
I'm liking those tires on the Ventrac. Are those factory or did you add them later? I have a zero turn mower that I need to change out the main rear wheels for lack of grip on hills. Yours looks like semi-aggressive ATV tires.

Factory tires.

/ Anyone have one of those buggy type sun shades--canopies-- for tractors? #17  
View attachment 346590

4shorts--I realize that you wear one of those--and, honest, it really looks good on you :D--but red isn't my color. :laughing:

Gee. I was going to get you one for Christmas modified with a propeller on it just for you :confused3:
:laughing: