Anyone installed Pat's easy change on a BX2200?

/ Anyone installed Pat's easy change on a BX2200? #1  

RonR

Veteran Member
Tractor
2003 BX2200
Anyone installed Pat\'s easy change on a BX2200?

I was going to call them and ask, but didn't see a phone number. I did a search here on BX2200 and Pat and didn't get any hits.

I'm ready to buy as soon as someone confirms to me that it will fit ok.

THANKS.

/ Anyone installed Pat's easy change on a BX2200? #3  
Re: Anyone installed Pat\'s easy change on a BX2200?

Here it is on Bx2200

Attachments

• 400455-QuickHitch.JPG
    400455-QuickHitch.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 392
   / Anyone installed Pat's easy change on a BX2200? #4  

Here's a link to Pat's website . Also has his number there and the dimensions you need.

/ Anyone installed Pat's easy change on a BX2200?

THANKS. Plan to order it tonight.

/ Anyone installed Pat's easy change on a BX2200? #6  

Milkman,

Did you have to cut or change the length of any PTO's on any of your equipment since you installed the system? Also what was the cost for Pats system, I was not clear if the price listed on the web site was for a set or for one and you need to buy two.

/ Anyone installed Pat's easy change on a BX2200? #7  

The price on the site is for the pair, and I haven't had to cut the pto on anything since I put them on. If you have the turnbuckle stabilizer links you may want to get the spreader bar also, to hold the lift arms at the correct width when you hook up an impliment. I switched my turnbuckles to the telescoping links and they work much better, there's been several posts on the site for this project if you just do a search.
Good luck, I think you'll like the quick hitch, I know I wouldn't part with mine.

/ Anyone installed Pat's easy change on a BX2200? #8  

Milkman,

I have the telescoping links, and to confirm you did get the spreader bar? Is it in the way of the PTO shaft for your attachments?

Thanks for the info, birthday coming up, wife been asking what I want, I think I just found what I want. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Anyone installed Pat's easy change on a BX2200? #9  

I did not get the spreader bar since i have the telescoping stablizer links also, i just leave the pins in them at the correct width. I would think the spreader bar would only be used till you get the impliment hooked if you're using the pto it might get in the way when you lift the implement.

/ Anyone installed Pat's easy change on a BX2200?

Milkman, so the extra hole outside of each attachment point (according to your pic) is just a place to carry an extra set of washers and pins?????

Thanks.

Ron