Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas

/ Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas #31  
Buying cores for $15 isn't quite the same as buying new.

/ Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas #32  
shock if you would go to web site ''dbelectricalstarter'' look for box that says dbsearch put in part number 3139 your starter is first one 88.00 dollars includes free shipping or call your local napa inquire about ford starter lester number 3139 this is a new starter

That's not the O'Reilly's number..................
The one I linked was $82, there are plenty out there.

/ Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas #33  
no i am repairing these for a customer who only wants o/e ford type oh and by the way he is putting these on ford tractors this also a reference about what the quote from napa was and in response i gave a web address for getting starter new for less than $90.00 including shipping

/ Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas #34  
yes clint they are alot out there the oreily number is 91-02-5799 which in ga market $108.00 exchange this is a wilson branded starter also the napa number shows to be 44-4232 delco remy also remans part number 323-112 ford reman number is 5a-640 also called motorcraft i do not do much with napa because of there pricing structure and lack of concern about pricing in market place which today includes internet the whole problem i had with helping in this case is the first picture posted is not real clear i will know by monday if the $40.00 starter will work and post results as stated before i needed cores to repair for a customer who happens to be the state of georgia