anyone know whos making these for Cabelas?

/ anyone know whos making these for Cabelas? #11  
This is a good way to search using Google. It works better than the TBN search function.

"site:www.tractorbynet.com "cabelas""

It returned 10 results just on the first page. ;)

/ anyone know whos making these for Cabelas? #13  
I hate to hijack this thread but I agree that the search function is terrible. It is easily improved though. When searching it should return and group the results by threads, not posts. That way if a thread has 2 dozens posts with the search topic it would appear higher in the search results than a thread with a single random post.

When perusing the search results I find myslef constantly in and out of the same thread.

Maybe something the TBN administrators can look into.

/ anyone know whos making these for Cabelas? #14  
I think we all know how to use the internet and forum search functions. If you don't want to contribute anything more than to tell the poor guy how to use the search function then why bother posting anything at all. Is this really all you have to do with your time? Who cares if the same thing gets asked 500 times, I see it on all forums, this one is no different. It really doesn't bother me or most people for that matter, just a few.

Last edited:
   / anyone know whos making these for Cabelas?
I hate to hijack this thread but I agree that the search function is terrible. It is easily improved though. When searching it should return and group the results by threads, not posts. That way if a thread has 2 dozens posts with the search topic it would appear higher in the search results than a thread with a single random post.

When perusing the search results I find myslef constantly in and out of the same thread.

Maybe something the TBN administrators can look into.
Now that would be a great idea,Mike!

I think we all know how to use the internet and forum search functions. If you don't want to contribute anything more than to tell the poor guy how to use the search function then why bother posting anything at all. Is this really all you have to do with your time? Who cares if the same thing gets asked 500 times, I see it on all forums, this one is no different. It really doesn't bother me or most people for that matter, just a few.
Thanks KCFLHRC!!!! YOU should see how they dogged me on the other post I had about The LS tractor frames being junk. Some people have nothing better to do with there time! Telling me Im a troll!!! LMAO!! I guess 'ol granddaddy was right once again MISERY ENJOYS COMPANY

/ anyone know whos making these for Cabelas? #17  
These look an awful lot like the TYM tractors I looked at.

/ anyone know whos making these for Cabelas? #18  
instead of Ole Granddad, try Jim Beam or Jack Daniels.

I'm gonna use that if you don't mind.
Go for it! And watch how stupid they look at ya when ya say it to somebody's face! LOL im A troll for speaking the truth!