Canopy Anyone Know

/ Anyone Know #11  
Big Jon, yep, it's for a beacon. I don't know if Kioti USA offers a beacon kit for it in the U.S. by now. They did not back in 2015, when I posted here about it. Here's the link to the thread, which might be of help if you'd like to add one. It describes what I ended up doing.
Connector for adding beacon warning light?

Looks like Kioti has changed the type of connector from the one that came on my 2014 NX4510HST/cab. In my case, I just cut the plug off, rather that try to match.

On my model, the beacon circuit has power only when either the running lights or the headlights are on. I do a fair amount of access road grading, so the beacon is nice to have.

/ Anyone Know #12  
If you are on roads, I *think* it’s the law to have a 360* or rotating beacon, visible from all angles.

I do a LOT of roading, so I have them on all my tractors. It just makes sense.

/ Anyone Know #13  
If you are on roads, I *think* it’s the law to have a 360* or rotating beacon, visible from all angles.

I do a LOT of roading, so I have them on all my tractors. It just makes sense.
Granted some drivers wouldn't still see you even if you were pointing that flashing beacon 2 inches away from their eyes, but it's definitely a must having a beacon or two.

/ Anyone Know
Big Jon, yep, it's for a beacon. I don't know if Kioti USA offers a beacon kit for it in the U.S. by now. They did not back in 2015, when I posted here about it. Here's the link to the thread, which might be of help if you'd like to add one. It describes what I ended up doing.
Connector for adding beacon warning light?

Looks like Kioti has changed the type of connector from the one that came on my 2014 NX4510HST/cab. In my case, I just cut the plug off, rather that try to match.

On my model, the beacon circuit has power only when either the running lights or the headlights are on. I do a fair amount of access road grading, so the beacon is nice to have.
I heard the power was same from another on a newer model as well.

/ Anyone Know #15  
If you are on roads, I *think* it’s the law to have a 360* or rotating beacon, visible from all angles. [snip]
It probably should be the law, but it would depend on the particular jurisdiction. Here in Virginia, a triangular Slow Moving Vehicle sign ("emblem") must be displayed "on the rear" of the farm tractor or other self-powered farm equipment operated on public roads. But there is no requirement for a beacon. Or even for visibility other than from the rear!

Last edited: