Anyone live near Wheeling, WV?

/ Anyone live near Wheeling, WV? #21  
Do not live in Wheeling but I fly our Corporate Jet in from time to time. Love going to Uncle Pete's on the river for lunch. Pretty girls, great view, and ok food.:D

Chris

/ Anyone live near Wheeling, WV? #22  
Dognut,

I live just outside of Glen Dale on Route 86...Maybe you've heard of Glen Dale?:D

/ Anyone live near Wheeling, WV? #23  
Headed to MtNebo-Summersville this weekend. Used to live in Bel Air MD.and was Born in WV. so Know it well. Wheeling was our Gas stop _iss stop my dad was a Double diamond driver out of Charleston and wasn't big on stopping:eek:

Carey

/ Anyone live near Wheeling, WV? #24  
We are just down the road alittle ways in Liberty WV. Just north of Charleston on Rte. 34

/ Anyone live near Wheeling, WV? #25  
I live in Marietta Oh.
Do you know where that is?

smile.gif
dirtworksequip
smile.gif

is from Wheeling W.Va. also.

I live in Parkersburg wV

/ Anyone live near Wheeling, WV? #26  
I used to travel 79 ALOT and new of a liberty just East out of Clarksburg so I looked it back up on my mapsource.Big Bummer I still had Buckanon and Sago Rd. marked.Hated seeing that.

Carey

/ Anyone live near Wheeling, WV? #27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBrown59
I live in Marietta Oh.
Do you know where that is?

smile.gif
dirtworksequip
smile.gif

is from Wheeling W.Va. also.

I live in Parkersburg wV

I live in Parkersburg wV
Then you know where Marietta is.

This makes you the closest known TBN member to me.

/ Anyone live near Wheeling, WV? #28  
I used to travel 79 ALOT and new of a liberty just East out of Clarksburg so I looked it back up on my mapsource.Big Bummer I still had Buckanon and Sago Rd. marked.Hated seeing that.

Carey

This is the small town of Liberty in Putnam county. Take 77 south of Ripley to Kenna and follow Rte 34 west towards Winfield. If you blink you've went to far. Theres a XL pump just to get the sun out our way....lol

/ Anyone live near Wheeling, WV? #29  
Okay sure WV.Tractorman Know the area Have alot of half timers still going on. I was born in Montgomery and Dads side is from Smithers then moved to Ohio in the early 70's went up 77 for yrs. headed to Columbus.Thats almost to close to were my Dads from and would almost be afraid to ask the Old Man what all he recalls about the area.:p I'm headed up that way in just a few.:) When I talk to family with all the B/S that goes on now a days sure is funny everyone says the same thing how good old WV.sure ain't lookin to bad and sure like coming home more often.

Carey

/ Anyone live near Wheeling, WV? #30  
West of St. Clairsville here. Surrounded by JITH

Topstrap