Price Check Anyone price an L45 lately?

/ Anyone price an L45 lately?
Yep, they did do if different than they first explained. From looking at your pics, it seems like the final location of the controls is pretty close to the same on both tractors. Your right that all components of the TNT will have to be removed to re-attach the backhoe. BTW, how long does it take to do the change over for you guys? That is, removing or replacing the hoe.

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #32  
I have read that it doesn't take long (10 - 15 minutes) on level ground but I haven'r removed mine completely yet. I have never used the 3 PT on my B21, B26 or L45 but am planning on purchasing a grader for the L45 in the spring and will probably get a TNT kit for it too. Every year I position mine for removal and remove and lubricate all of the pins otherwise they will sieze over time.

Regards,

Lauren

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #33  
Stopped by the dealer to check on the progress and took a couple of shots that show what they did on the TNT. Looks like I'm going to be taking delivery next Tuesday.. They said the parts for the TNT come from Tisco, and the bracket for the controls they just build in the shop. From the seat position adjusted to the right click stop, the reach and view for all controls is vary comfortable.

Does that really just tap into the unused backhoe circuit? I thought there was no flow there when the valve selection levers were in the "3-point" position? I've often wondered if this would be possible!

ac

Finally yesterday afternoon I took delivery of the new unit. Wife snapped a shot just before parking it in the barn. I don't believe the TNT taps into the backhoe circiut.

NewL45.jpg

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #35  
Thats a nice looking TLB.

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #36  
Yep, they did do if different than they first explained. From looking at your pics, it seems like the final location of the controls is pretty close to the same on both tractors. Your right that all components of the TNT will have to be removed to re-attach the backhoe. BTW, how long does it take to do the change over for you guys? That is, removing or replacing the hoe.

I have taken mine off several times for box blading and bush hogging. Sometimes 10 min will do, but there has been times (not very often) I felt like i've never taken one off and it took much longer than I like. I guess it depends on skill level. I've got 116 hours now on mine and couldn't be more satisfied with The L 45s performance. Thinking on getting a grapple soon.

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #37  
Stopped by the dealer to check on the progress and took a couple of shots that show what they did on the TNT. Looks like I'm going to be taking delivery next Tuesday.. They said the parts for the TNT come from Tisco, and the bracket for the controls they just build in the shop. From the seat position adjusted to the right click stop, the reach and view for all controls is vary comfortable.
IMG_0305_zpsde0a99a9.jpg

IMG_0304_zpsd2c721e3.jpg

Unless I am going crazy, it looks like the TNT taps into the swing pump supply and return on the backhoe ports in picture 2?

Can you run the TNT with the backhoe on?

ac

Oops, my bad. I think you're right! Why didn't I think of just looking at the picts... I have not yet tried the control levers with the backhoe on.

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #39  
I'm very jealous of all you L45 owners. Wife & CFO has approved a lateral move from a B3030 to a B3000 cab model if I can get my B3030 sold. The B3030 serves me very well, but I still drool over the L45 and would love to have one. Only way I'd get approval to buy an L45 is to expand the business plan to do more paying machine work.

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #40  
Oops, my bad. I think you're right! Why didn't I think of just looking at the picts... I have not yet tried the control levers with the backhoe on.

Let me know how the setup treats you. Pretty easy way to go about it.

ac