Anyone pull logs like this?

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #11  
Growing up on the farm I remember my father using the biggest tractor we had to pull logs out of the woods in the winter. It was a small massey ferguson gas with half tracks. He would steer using the left and right brake because the front wheels never touched the ground and wouldn't get traction in the snow anyway. We still have the half tracks sitting in the barn. They look like something that came from a tank.

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #12  
cowboy........... there is the kind of stupid going on there that WILL eventually be painful.

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #13  
He's just popping a wheely. We did it with bicycles, applaud those that do it motorcycles and occasionally get a scare when we are on our tractors. He obviously knows his tractor and is pushing it to the limits, good for him! If it broke I am sure he would fix it and not blame the manufacturer. He had a lot of friction to overcome before he could finally gitter moving. Not for the faint of mind for sure. I have pulled logs and had the front end come off the ground when going up a hill, ended up winching the logs to the top and then pulling them. Give the guy some credit for what all of us wish we could do!

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #14  
The choice... either spend time making extra trips or repairing the tractor... Not condemning just saying.

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #15  
He's just popping a wheely. We did it with bicycles, applaud those that do it motorcycles and occasionally get a scare when we are on our tractors.

I can increase or decrease the wheelie instantly on my two wheeled vehicles by moving my body weight (200+ lbs). It's not the same on a tractor. Yes, I've wheelied 100's of times on a Honda 650 (~350lbs) and can still ride a wheelie at least 25 ft on my mtn bike (~35lbs). Popping it too far means some scraped elbows and scratched plastic at worse.

No, I don't wish I could do that on my tractor. I like my ribs right where they are. No sense rearranging them just to show I can wheelie a tractor.

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #16  
quite a bit of wood there. you have to admire his persistence.

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #17  
I'll have what he's drinking ...

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #19  
I guess we do what we have to do to get the job done... Folks in other parts of the world may not have a bigger, fancier tractor parked out back.

It's easy for us to judge others from our comfortable positions..

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #20  
I guess we do what we have to do to get the job done... Folks in other parts of the world may not have a bigger, fancier tractor parked out back.

It's easy for us to judge others from our comfortable positions..

He could pull fewer logs and/or chain them below the axle. Nobody's said anything about the tractor being too small.