Anyone Purchased from Summit Hydraulics??

/ Anyone Purchased from Summit Hydraulics?? #1  

BAP

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2920 Loader, BH65, 60"MMM, B2782B snowblower, Forks , Woods 48" bush hog
Does anyone have any experience with products from Summit Hydraulics? Are they good quality? I am looking to buy some flat face quick couplers for my Kubota and like their prices but don稚 know if they are good quality or not.

/ Anyone Purchased from Summit Hydraulics?? #2  
I'd kinda like to know this too. My son has me looking for a hydraulic multiplier for the rear of one of his tractors.

/ Anyone Purchased from Summit Hydraulics?? #3  
Does anyone have any experience with products from Summit Hydraulics? Are they good quality? I am looking to buy some flat face quick couplers for my Kubota and like their prices but don稚 know if they are good quality or not.

I bought the 1/2 flat face couplers one leaked.Called and told them the problem and they sent a replacement .

/ Anyone Purchased from Summit Hydraulics??
Anyone else used Summits products?

/ Anyone Purchased from Summit Hydraulics?? #5  
I'll let you know shortly. I bought 8 ag QDs, but they haven't arrived yet.

Thanks, I will be looking forward to hearing how you made out.

/ Anyone Purchased from Summit Hydraulics?? #7  
Well, I got my QDs from Summit. However, I ordered the wrong NPT-JIC adapters from Surplus center. :( I needed 1/2 NPT to -6 JIC and bought 3/8 to -6. Grrr! It will be another $12 shipping to fix that error, but its still better than paying the high prices to buy locally. So, i might as well order some supplies for the next project while I'm at it. :) The fittings appear well build. I have nothing at the moment to compare them to or check compatibility with, but I don't see any problem with them. They come with dust boots. I wish they had different colors, but they don't. Pic of the fittings below. I need one more adapter on the left to fit my JIC hose.

IRS20190228_111651.jpg
IRS20190228_111624.jpg
IRS20190228_111525.jpg

/ Anyone Purchased from Summit Hydraulics?? #8  
I've ordered quite a few flat faced couplers, both high flow and standard. No issues. I will order from them again.

I've ordered quite a few flat faced couplers, both high flow and standard. No issues. I will order from them again.

Thanks, that’s what I wanted to hear.