Anyone running a PX1153PC, Thoughts on this one?

/ Anyone running a PX1153PC, Thoughts on this one? #11  
How has the PX been for you? I'm looking at adding another tractor for haying and the PX has an attractive price. Just haven't known anyone who has bought one locally. Going to choose between Kubota, John Deere or potentially Kioti.
I bought the PX1153pc with creeper September 2018. I recently bought a 15 foot Land Pride folding wing mower. Over the winter I used the 84" Unlimited Fabricators Grapple moving brush and trees clearing for new fencing. I currently have 197 hours on the machine and have had the 50 hour service. I have been pulling the Land Pride last couple weeks. Week before last CEL came on and restricted rpms. Dealer came out ran codes and indicated difference between actual and calculated mass air. We checked air filter and passages all clear. Dealer ran a manual Regen and then cleared the codes. CEL went off. Last weekend after about 12 hours use CEL back on. I did the manual regen but CEL still on and rpms restricted. Waiting on Dealer to come back out and run the codes. I hope this does not become a weekly issue. Short of issues with the AC I have had no other issues with the tractor.

/ Anyone running a PX1153PC, Thoughts on this one?
I have had the PX1153PCC since fall of 2018. It has been good so far. I did have a recall update on the DEF system but that has corrected the issues. I had an update to the computer software affecting managing the clutch. Did seem to change anything other than a beep if you don’t get your foot off the clutch quickly. At the moment I am not happy with AC on 90 plus degree afternoons with sun shining on the cab. I gets much hotter than it should not at all comfortable. The fault IMO, is the lack of a recirculation option on the PX AC system to pull air from the cab instead of constantly trying to cool the ambient air and fight the heat load. It struggles pulling my JD 568 baler up hill while building a 62 inch bale. It appears the hydraulic lines for the loader and fittings are “get by” metal as I have had one leak so far and had to change one metal tube, a tee and elbow. The hydraulics are strong with a 31 gpm pump. I did install a dump to the transmission to be able to run hydraulic driven front cutter (TB one), hydraulic driven 500 gallon sprayer. This allows the fluid to run cooler than going through the spool with the open center hydraulics.

/ Anyone running a PX1153PC, Thoughts on this one?
How has the PX been for you? I'm looking at adding another tractor for haying and the PX has an attractive price. Just haven't known anyone who has bought one locally. Going to choose between Kubota, John Deere or potentially Kioti.
Which one did you decide on?

/ Anyone running a PX1153PC, Thoughts on this one? #14  
I still haven't added one yet. Started looking but ended up building a 56x72 pole barn this summer. Still researching which tractor best suits me. Leaning towards another Kubota though.
Which one did you decide on?

/ Anyone running a PX1153PC, Thoughts on this one? #15  
I bought the PX1153pc with creeper September 2018. I recently bought a 15 foot Land Pride folding wing mower. Over the winter I used the 84" Unlimited Fabricators Grapple moving brush and trees clearing for new fencing. I currently have 197 hours on the machine and have had the 50 hour service. I have been pulling the Land Pride last couple weeks. Week before last CEL came on and restricted rpms. Dealer came out ran codes and indicated difference between actual and calculated mass air. We checked air filter and passages all clear. Dealer ran a manual Regen and then cleared the codes. CEL went off. Last weekend after about 12 hours use CEL back on. I did the manual regen but CEL still on and rpms restricted. Waiting on Dealer to come back out and run the codes. I hope this does not become a weekly issue. Short of issues with the AC I have had no other issues with the tractor.

I'm having a similar issue with CEL and Emission Warning lamps and power reduction. Tech is getting a code that has no description. What did your find out about yours?