Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil?

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #11  
[video]https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-03-30/why-jpmorgan-s-scott-darling-likes-sinopec-video[/video]

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #12  
   / Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #13  
Great deals on hydraulic oil.. includes FREE delivery to your doorstep!

AW-32 per bucket $32 https://www.walmart.com/ip/AW-32-Hydraulic-Oil-Fluid-ISO-VG-32-SAE-10W-5-Gallon-Pail/792140101

AW-46 per bucket $33 https://www.walmart.com/ip/AW-46-Hydraulic-Oil-Fluid-ISO-VG-46-SAE-15-5-Gallon-Pail/704773503

AW-68 per bucket $33 https://www.walmart.com/ip/AW-68-Hydraulic-Oil-Fluid-ISO-VG-68-SAE-20-5-Gallon-Pail/100886999

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 3.26.14 PM.png

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #14  
OK you got your free ads.
We are almost two pages in, does anyone here own a tractor that specs AW32, AW46 or AW 68 oil?
Does everyone understand the difference between UTF and AW oils?

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #15  
I have seen there name in places, have never used there products.
I have wondered about the name as it is very similar to a manufacture of really good lubricants,
Cen-Pe-Co is good lubes, don't know about Sinopec.

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #16  
Hello, I have worked in the oil industry for 34 years 27 of which was in a refinery where for a number of years we blended and packaged oils and greases under our own and hundreds of brand names. When it comes to hydraulic oils the money is in the additives and that's where the cheaper oils skimp. The anti wear and oxidation resistant additives are expensive. A good way of telling any oils quality when it comes to the base oils used is the viscosity index which is how the oil holds its viscosity over varying temperatures. You have to compare only exact type and weight oils to use this method, you cannot compare a 5W30 with a 5W20 or a 10W40 as their VI's are different. On hydraulic oils the Oxidation Stability test (ASTM D943) will give you a good indication of the quality of the additive package. The lower quality products sometimes don't even tell you what this number is. It's rated in hours and can range from 2000 hours to 5000 hours. Ask what the result is especially if it's not advertised and use this as a tool to make your choice. I sell 2000 hour oil that people mostly use in things that leak a lot and I also have Kendall oil in drums that has a 5000+ hour rating. Hope this helps and have a Wonderful Day!

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #17  
What is the ASTM D943 test result on the above oils? Thanks!

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #18  
I, like everyone on here is always looking for a better price on good quality hydraulic fluid. I came across this ISO 46 hydraulic fluid from Sinopec for $350 a 55 gallon drum. The price alone is throwing up some red flags, so I want to know if anyone has ever used anything from Sinopec and what their opinion of it is. And yes I know it's made in China, so it probably has lead paint in it.
I've used the 10w30 gl4 universal tractor brake hydraulic fluid and it was great stuff ,functioned as good or better than the Mahindra fluid the Sinopec apparently gave my tractor more hydraulic power while operating fel lifted both rear tired off the ground flat footed Mahindra brand never did that. Sinopec also didn't cause brake chatter or break down in high heat or long operating times but I changed back to Mahindra brand for possible warranty concerns, they have dye in their fluid and test it if an issue with the trans occures. Sinopec is a fine quality fluid don't know about their other product oil types.

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #19  
Just think...all the money you save buying Communist oil can go towards building a Mexican wall to keep cheap labour out of your country. Then you can hire Chinese Temporary Foreign Workers to do your labour because you can't find citizens willing to work for sub-living wages. I bet you there is a government subsidy out there to help out with your TFW program. Win-Win.

I'm willing to bet that the majority of these "New Member" posts in this thread all have IP's from either mother China or through some VPN originating in China.

Last edited:
   / Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #20  
Just think...all the money you save buying Communist oil can go towards building a Mexican wall to keep cheap labour out of your country. Then you can hire Chinese Temporary Foreign Workers to do your labour because you can't find citizens willing to work for sub-living wages. I bet you there is a government subsidy out there to help out with your TFW program. Win-Win.

I'm willing to bet that the majority of these "New Member" posts in this thread all have IP's from either mother China or through some VPN originating in China.
yep you sure stated a lot of truth there but fact are, just as well put China oil / fluid in that china/ Korea / Japan / India made tractors. For the most part Americans don't have a choice that could make a big difference due to the facts our government has for years outsourced just about everything to other countries from auto / tractor / catfish / chicken / crayfish / you get the idea. My ip is not from China nor do I have an desire to push others countries products. I hope this forum is not like some churches where the old timers have been there so long they claim ownership and don't want to hear what youngsters beliefs are, of course I don't consider sixty as young. Just saying I can try and help someone out from time to time or find something else to do on my farm. Worse hydraulic fluid I've used was a Shell product two best Sinopec & Mahindra, so far.