Anyone with a B1750 or B1550 Tractor will not start.

/ Anyone with a B1750 or B1550 Tractor will not start. #1  

case580c

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M5140 Case 580C, Case 450C, Case 850B John Deere 350C, Kubota L185, Kubota L245H,
Anyone with a Kubota B1750 or B1550 ? when you place the key in the run positon (before turning the key to start engine positon) do any of the panel lites come on? I would guess the low oil and charging lite would come on ???

My friends tractor will not start. B1750HST-D is the model, panel lights do not come on now when key is turned to the first position (run) and when key is turned to the start position, the engine turns over fine. NO smoke comes out of the exhaust pipe. I suspect that a perhaps a switch is not being activated to allow fuel to supply the injectors? A rodent may have chewed through a wire or grounded a wire? or a component has failed. I have no manuals for this tractor as it belongs to a friend, that has no mechanical skills. Thanks for any help

I am hoping that the manual shut down control is not pushed fully in, But the no panel lites when key is turned to the first position (ON) has me being doubtful. This is a friends tractor that I only operate twice a year that is why I don't recall it lites come on normally in panel or not. Any suggestions appreciated, Thanks

/ Anyone with a B1750 or B1550 Tractor will not start. #2  
Can't help you with that specific problem, but here is a link to what Kubota manuals I could find. Hopefully you can find something in there to help your friend out.

Index of Kubotabooks/Mowers/

/ Anyone with a B1750 or B1550 Tractor will not start. #3  
I would start with checking the fuses. We had a similar issue on our B7500 and it was from the fuse that supplies the cluster and the headlights blowing due to a short in the headlight wire.

Aaron Z

/ Anyone with a B1750 or B1550 Tractor will not start.
Anyone with a Kubota B1750 or B1550 ? when you place the key in the run positon (before turning the key to start engine positon) do any of the panel lites come on? I would guess the low oil and charging lite would come on ???

My friends tractor will not start. B1750HST-D is the model, panel lights do not come on now when key is turned to the first position (run) and when key is turned to the start position, the engine turns over fine. NO smoke comes out of the exhaust pipe. I suspect that a perhaps a switch is not being activated to allow fuel to supply the injectors? A rodent may have chewed through a wire or grounded a wire? or a component has failed. I have no manuals for this tractor as it belongs to a friend, that has no mechanical skills. Thanks for any help

I am hoping that the manual shut down control is not pushed fully in, But the no panel lites when key is turned to the first position (ON) has me being doubtful. This is a friends tractor that I only operate twice a year that is why I don't recall it lites come on normally in panel or not. Any suggestions appreciated, Thanks

Well I found the problem, I came prepared today, I brought vise grips and a flashlite also many misc tools and a shop lite if I really needed to tear into it as it was parked in a dark shed with no room to even walk around it. I had to stand on a Rotary mower. Anyway popped the hood and to a look the the other end of the Engine stop Knob. It was jambed by large nuts from a nearby tree. My friend needs to get a few barnyard cats. I took a couple pictures before I remove the nuts and started the tractor. Go thing she did not call the dealership as travel time would have been a minimum of 3 hrs round trip. Thanks for the help everyone.

Attachments

• 20181102_105346.jpg
    20181102_105346.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 165
  • 20181102_105354.jpg
    20181102_105354.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 85