Arctic Cat Tractor

/ Arctic Cat Tractor #1  

RKrodle

Tractor
Mahindra 4530, 1955 Farmall 100
Saw this for sell and I can't find any information on the internet about it. Have any of y'all ever heard of, or know anything about, an Arctic Cat tractor. Did they make them or is it a rebadge? Is it possible to get parts? I have contacted the seller but he is out of town for the holidays and said it would be next week before he could get back with any further information. He says it's a diesel.

00x0x_a9gJLSf6lVw_600x450.jpg

/ Arctic Cat Tractor #2  
Saw this for sell and I can't find any information on the internet about it. Have any of y'all ever heard of, or know anything about, an Arctic Cat tractor. Did they make them or is it a rebadge? Is it possible to get parts? I have contacted the seller but he is out of town for the holidays and said it would be next week before he could get back with any further information. He says it's a diesel.

View attachment 451401

Just an observation. It appears that tractor has not been started or run in some time. The exhaust appears to be open to the weather. If you were selling a tractor you cared about, why would you not present it as its best? No, just go out in a field where it died a few years ago and snap a picture. My question is why would you want it?

/ Arctic Cat Tractor #3  
I would guess that its someone else's tractor that an owner put Artic Cat stickers on. It looks like they made lawn tractors and push mowers, but nothing that big.

Aaron Z

/ Arctic Cat Tractor #4  
I bet you there's a tag someplace on that tractor that will tell the story of where it was made and by who.....usually some place on the frame.

I don't think Arctic Cat made it though...

SR

/ Arctic Cat Tractor #5  
I'm pretty sure that is a Chinese tractor they go by many names often Farm pro, farm king nordicTrack(I think and sold by northern tool) jimma and several others. Around here we call them China Deeres. Parts can be a problem but do an Internet search for Chinese tractors you should be able to find some resources for most things. They are usually very inexpensive brand-new. There is a category just for them here on TBN.

/ Arctic Cat Tractor #7  
Point is stay away if you like money...

/ Arctic Cat Tractor
   / Arctic Cat Tractor #9  
I sure can't see Arctic Cat start making tractors. I think they might have there hands full now. You watch now that I said that they well.

/ Arctic Cat Tractor #10  
The brand is AgraCat. It's a chinese rebadge of Foton or possibly a Jinma tractor I believe.