Are closed threads deleted?

/ Are closed threads deleted? #1  

NoTrespassing

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1999 L3710 HST FWA
Was looking for a thread "Household Debt" and can't find it. Do thread get deleted when closed or just locked?

/ Are closed threads deleted? #2  
Sometimes. Front porch is set to scroll threads off after they are inactive for 30 days. They aren't technically deleted yet so could be found through search or on your post history.

/ Are closed threads deleted? #3  
Sometimes. Front porch is set to scroll threads off after they are inactive for 30 days. They aren't technically deleted yet so could be found through search or on your post history.
But from all accounts I've seen the 'Household Debt' thread just immediately disappeared. A lot of people think that is a bit odd. So what's really up with that thread. It definately wasn't 30 days for it to roll off.

/ Are closed threads deleted? #4  
On yeah I just checked that one and it was removed. It had so much political content that I didn't want to spend time chopping it up. Doesn't really matter to me if it's still visible or not.

/ Are closed threads deleted? #5  
Doesn't really matter to me if it's still visible or not.
Doesn't matter to me either. Remove all of the locked threads as far as I'm concerned. The reason I asked that follow up question is it was out of regular order for a thread to be removed so quickly and your answer to No Trespassing seemed to conflict with the facts. Thank you for confirming that it was, indeed, out of regularity and for the explaination.

/ Are closed threads deleted? #6  
I reinstated that thread so you can check the history.