Are girl tractor owners allowed?

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #1  

Carol in CA

Tractor
John Deere 400
Hi all.

I just hauled a John Deere 400 home to SoCal from the Midwest. Its in good shape but a re-power is in its future. I wanted hydraulics and this was the first machine I found with that I could afford. I know there are lovers and naysayers on this model. That's OK. I like mutts. :) I did get a 4way front blade with it.

I plan to use the machine to help me build a house. There won't be any mowing. A little dirt moving maybe. Hauling landscaping stuff and moving things around the lot. Just ordered the PF Engineering FEL and BH plans. Will see what comes of that.

I had a 4wd diesel some years ago. Put a BH on it but sold it when I moved. Now the lot is much smaller but I am much older and wimpier. LOL! So a smaller machine was in order.

And is IS green!

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #2  
Welcome to the world! As far as I know TBN only discriminates by stupid, not gender, so you're in the clear for now!

Just to be clear, is your JD400 the big ole industrial version of the the 60-70s JD 2020 utility tractor, or is it the jd400 garden tractor? Do you HAVE the backhoe and FEL or just the plans?

Best of luck.

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #3  
Not only are girl tractor owners allowed, they are appreciated.:thumbsup:

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #4  
Welcome to TBN...............we love girls........especially girls who own tractors!!!:welcome:

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #5  
If you have a tractor, want a tractor, or just like to talk about tractors you are welcome here. We have another gal who has a green tractor that is a prolific contributor here. I am sure she will join in.

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed?
My JD 400 is a 1975 model garden tractor. And if stupid is a qualifying factor, I am in trouble. As for the plans, that's all so far. That and a dream or three.

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #7  
Welcome to TBN.

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #8  
Welcome to TBN...............we love girls........especially girls who own tractors!!!:welcome:
And pictures. We love pictures of tractors, and girls. LOL

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #9  
Yes :welcome: to TBN Ms. Carol !!!!!!!!!!! :tractor:

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #10  
:welcome: Nice area your in, my sister lives in Alpine always fun to visit. :thumbsup: