Are Kubotas individually keyed?

/ Are Kubotas individually keyed? #11  
MessickFarmEqu said:
Yea, I could take about 3-keys and start about 3/4 of new tractors. Infact some Kubota keys will start New Holland tractors.

My B3030 Key will fit my NH TC18...:eek:

/ Are Kubotas individually keyed? #12  
The first key my dealer gave me for my B7510 was a New Holland key. I have tried a couple variations of chaining the steering wheel together with the forward pedal for security when I have been gone on vacation. Of course during the day when I am at work it could disappear. :( But then that is why we live way at the end of the road - so we don't have to worry about that sort of thing so much. :)

/ Are Kubotas individually keyed? #13  
MessickFarmEqu said:
Yea, I could take about 3-keys and start about 3/4 of new tractors. Infact some Kubota keys will start New Holland tractors.

Kubota keys can start Case tractors or vice versa.

/ Are Kubotas individually keyed? #14  
Case... NH... what's the diff'rnce :D

/ Are Kubotas individually keyed? #15  
Jay4200 said:
I am considering leaving my tractor in an unsecured location for a while...
Yeah? WHERE? :D

/ Are Kubotas individually keyed? #16  
My best idea is secure the best you can and take out an insurance policy:D

/ Are Kubotas individually keyed? #17  
The key to my 2006 Ford Escape starts my B-7800 nicely! Pretty handy really.

/ Are Kubotas individually keyed? #18  
All L-Series Kubota's are keyed alike as well.

/ Are Kubotas individually keyed? #19  
My l3400 key will start a L3540...

/ Are Kubotas individually keyed? #20  
Greetings,
When I was shopping for new tractor, the Kubota dealer was showing me around and started about a dozen different ones as I was interested in different hoe movement speeds.
I said something about having a keyring the size of a janitor and he just laughed and showed me his "massive key ring" which had 4 or 5 keys on it.
He said that he could start every Kubota and quite a few other brands on the lot as well with just those.