Are Montana Tractors a well kept secret?? Reality check, please?

/ Are Montana Tractors a well kept secret?? Reality check, please? #21  
No warning light came on and no unusual noise either- just a loud bang and it stopped. the seller had changed the oil just a few days before and we both checked the oil level before I left.

/ Are Montana Tractors a well kept secret?? Reality check, please? #22  
I own a 2740 montana 4x4 with loader, Daedong diesel
It's as good or better than any iv'e owned
I've owned John Deere-Ford- International and Oliver
I use mine for log skidding-Plowing-disking and 5' brush hog and 6' rear blade
and front loader with 5' bucket and forks
I made hydraulic tongs for the forks for lifting large diamater logs in firewood lengths to splitter.
Plenty of hydraulics on tractor.
No problems

/ Are Montana Tractors a well kept secret?? Reality check, please? #23  
Farmtac had previously bought out Long which was manufactured in Romania. I have 1974 long 350 with 8000 plus hours still works every day flawlessly. I also own 1 1998 2610 been used almost every day all it's life, no problems. Wouldn't be afraid of the Romainian built models by UTB, tough as nails.

/ Are Montana Tractors a well kept secret?? Reality check, please? #24  
Whats funny is that the same thing is the LS tractor and the same post is out there asking if LS is a well kept secret! and every entry out there is the same as this post besides they changed it to Montana and yes i know LS makes both brands and many others

/ Are Montana Tractors a well kept secret?? Reality check, please? #25  
Whats funny is that the same thing is the LS tractor and the same post is out there asking if LS is a well kept secret! and every entry out there is the same as this post besides they changed it to Montana and yes i know LS makes both brands and many others
Can you show a link to that LS post and is it a five year old post too.

/ Are Montana Tractors a well kept secret?? Reality check, please? #26  
Im on my phone when I get home ill see if I can find it again

/ Are Montana Tractors a well kept secret?? Reality check, please? #27  
Hello everyone I have a Montana 5740c and was looking at getting a backhoe attachment. what are some of the things I should look for? Thanks for any info.