Are there any other good forums around that you know of

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Are there any other good forums around that you know of #21  
Just ignore it. Way too many snitches today. One of the things that is bringing this country down is snitching. I really don't like snitchers anywhere. Back when I was in school, snitchers got their butt's kicked after school.
Oh, now my feelings are hurt Daryl!!! I'm going to "report" this post as Political!!!! :eek:

See how silly reporting gets. :)

/ Are there any other good forums around that you know of #22  
Sounds exactly why the OP is looking for new opportunities, some folks actually want to discuss and learn about things the rules here don't facilitate.
They could always create an online forum...

/ Are there any other good forums around that you know of #24  
Now to the recent COVID issue, I do agree to banning any and all misinformation but certainly would like to see retaining the positive sides of this topic that affects the whole population.
I do understand however that monitoring this so controversial topic would become a 24/24 task demanding research and knowledgeable and possibly even medical staff.
Who decides what is "misinformation"?
That's the problem...

/ Are there any other good forums around that you know of #25  
Makes me wonder how the Administrators discovered things needed cleaning up. Hopefully, it was not snitches. :p
I can spend 30 minutes per day scrolling the "New Posts" section and find the dirty areas. I would hope that someone with authority does that daily? :unsure:

/ Are there any other good forums around that you know of #26  
Now to the recent COVID issue, I do agree to banning any and all misinformation but certainly would like to see retaining the positive sides of this topic that affects the whole population.
I do understand however that monitoring this so controversial topic would become a 24/24 task demanding research and knowledgeable and possibly even medical staff.
Sadly, the subject that is most controversial today has no solid information to rely on. Changes weekly, if not daily.

Saw a news blurb the other day that said FB's "fact checkers" were actually a small team of staff that have the power to claim misinformation.

With the except of an occasional PM conversation with some good friends here I accept everything I read on TBN as opinion, not fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.