Are tractors and equipment a good investment right now?

/ Are tractors and equipment a good investment right now? #201  
I don’t look at stuff like tractors as an investment. Yes I’m sure you can make money buying and selling them but I buy a tractor because I need/want one.
Going back to an older reply, I think dodge man's statement sums it well. If you follow many forums, there will always be a number of folks that swear they make bundles of money on every transaction they have ever made. As mentioned above, I buy because I need or want one. I never buy with the intent to trade or sell. I buy to use them. Some have cost me more than others but it is a cost of owning a few acres.

/ Are tractors and equipment a good investment right now? #203  
   / Are tractors and equipment a good investment right now? #204  
if you can make use of tractors and equipment, I think they are a good investment. lightens the workload, more productivity and work completed, and in many cases, tax credits, so - yes, worthwhile in my opinion. Plus enjoyment has value also.

/ Are tractors and equipment a good investment right now? #206  
The other thing I had to consider when selling a 1st gen Magnum is parts are getting scarcer. I really didnt have any other offers. Lots of people asked lots of questions, but not many offers.

Jan/Feb not the best time to sell a tractor, either.

/ Are tractors and equipment a good investment right now? #207  
To purchase a car/pickup is the month of December especially
the last week on Monday

willy

/ Are tractors and equipment a good investment right now? #208  
Okay guys, then when should I be advertising the brush hog I want to sell?