are you getting your senior discount?

/ are you getting your senior discount? #11  
:united-states:
I actually get big discounts using my Military ID and wife gets big discounts by working at the hospital... I refuse to join AARP...

mark

Heheheheheh. Yep. All the local stores know me and automatically give me military discount. Makes me feel better than asking for senior citizen's discount..... :flag-army:

/ are you getting your senior discount? #12  
Here's another list seniors might enjoy!

Some hit songs of the 60s and 70s are being revised with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers. They include:
Herman's Hermits: Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker

The Bee Gees: How Can You Mend a Broken Hip?

Bobby Darin: Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash

Ringo Starr: I Get By With a Little Help from Depends

Roberta Flack: The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face

Johnny Nash: I Can't See Clearly Now

Paul Simon: Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

Commodores: Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom

Marvin Gaye: I Heard it Through the GrapeNuts

Procol Harem: A Whiter Shade of Hair

Leo Sayer: You Make Me Feel Like Napping

:laughing::laughing:

/ are you getting your senior discount?
:united-states:

Heheheheheh. Yep. All the local stores know me and automatically give me military discount. Makes me feel better than asking for senior citizen's discount..... :flag-army:

well, that one you earned. The other, like me you just had to keep breathing to obtain it.

/ are you getting your senior discount? #14  
well, that one you earned. The other, like me you just had to keep breathing to obtain it.

Thank you daugen. Embarrasses me to ask for any discounts and the only time I mention it is with big purchases. But as I said, all the local stores know me and automatically hook me up.

/ are you getting your senior discount? #15  
Sincere thanks to all the Members that provided the Links, especially to the OP. Thanks.

/ are you getting your senior discount? #16  
Sincere thanks to all the Members that provided the Links, especially to the OP. Thanks.

:thumbsup: Yes big thanks to all also.

Boone

Last edited:
   / are you getting your senior discount? #17  
Soon. We must be patient.
Deep Wrench is working on it for HF at least.

1000 rebate from all major tractor builders for TBN members. Good place to start.
Uh, Kubota, JD, Kioti, are you listening?

:laughing:

/ are you getting your senior discount? #18  
What am I supposed to ask for??? Hard to remember at my age.
If I can find my string I'll tie it around something, maybe the toilet paper roll, I go there often. :laughing::hissyfit:

/ are you getting your senior discount?
Waldorf Astoria - NYC $5,000 off nightly rate for Presidential Suite (55 +)
ok, who's going to report in on this bargain special?

maybe if they threw this in for free:
Massage Envy - NYC 20% off all "Happy Endings" (62 +)

what a dull group we are. I know, we are all holding out for the half off tractor coupon... :)

I've reread these lists again and there really are some bargains there, though the fast food folk will do anything to
entice you in.

and geez JerryBob, you've got me humming "you make me feel like napping"... snore.

/ are you getting your senior discount? #20  
I'm not that old... the other day I was working late and stopped into a Burger King and ordered a burger, fries and a soda... the bill was very little and I check the receipt thinking they forgot to charge me for something...

The difference was the Senior Discount.

Must be looking older from the job stress....