Are You Impressed, OR Disappointed With Your Bx1500?

/ Are You Impressed, OR Disappointed With Your Bx1500? #2  
LBrown59 said:
My 2 have impressed me at just how much tractor they are for such a small tractor.:cool:
Pics?

/ Are You Impressed, OR Disappointed With Your Bx1500? #3  
I have been thoroughly impressed by my BX1500. It's 3.5 years old with 496 hours on it. This little mule just enjoys working.

I have moved somewhere around 100 yards of dirt this year due to an addition made to the house resulting in backfill and landscape work. A lot of seat time but, with the new seat installed - not a problem.

In high range the tractor does have to work to overcome the brake. Low range - no problem.

/ Are You Impressed, OR Disappointed With Your Bx1500?
rfogle said:
1*I have been thoroughly impressed by my BX1500. It's 3.5 years old with 496 hours on it. This little mule just enjoys working.

2*I have moved somewhere around 100 yards of dirt this year due to an addition made to the house resulting in backfill and landscape work. A lot of seat time but, with the new seat installed - not a problem.

3*In high range the tractor does have to work to overcome the brake. Low range - no problem.
1*My used one is a 2003 with 385 hours on it.
It runs and operates juast as nice as the new one.:)
Sometimes I have to look/think twice to tell them apart.
2*I have done over 900 hours of this sort of work with my BX23.
Yesterday I was telling my wife I could have done every thing i've done with the BX23 except the Back Hoe work with the BX1500 instead.
Simply amazing considering it's smaller than the BX23.:cool:
3*Neither of Mine are goin anywhere with the brake set - high or low range.
That's fine with me because that's how a brake should work.
Wish my BX23 brake worked that good.:D