Are you kidding me....

/ Are you kidding me.... #21  
How do classify a "professional" as you call it? Someone in an industrial machine? Did you ask for their credentials? They could be new or junior operators. There's also people that buy a machine, start a business, and have no idea what they're doing. I've seen some very experienced operators do some amazing things with equipment. Some people have the knack for running equipment and some don't no matter how much they'd like to. I consider myself a competent operator in MY skid steer, cause I'm used to it, and an average operator on my track loader with quick attach backhoe. I've worked on some slopes with my skid steer that other operators have turned down. One of them was for a secondary retaining wall that 3 other contractors turned down. They said it couldn't be done with a skid steer. The customer left a cheque for me as he had to be out of town. When he came back he was so impressed he wanted to pay me more. I certainly could have taken more money from him but it was a pretty straight forward job and my estimate was bang on how long it would take.

/ Are you kidding me.... #22  
Hi,

I don't visit here much anymore, but all I can say is: Green rescuing Orange? Embarrassing :laughing:!

/ Are you kidding me.... #23  
How do classify a "professional" as you call it? Someone in an industrial machine? Did you ask for their credentials? They could be new or junior operators. There's also people that buy a machine, start a business, and have no idea what they're doing. I've seen some very experienced operators do some amazing things with equipment. Some people have the knack for running equipment and some don't no matter how much they'd like to. I consider myself a competent operator in MY skid steer, cause I'm used to it, and an average operator on my track loader with quick attach backhoe. I've worked on some slopes with my skid steer that other operators have turned down. One of them was for a secondary retaining wall that 3 other contractors turned down. They said it couldn't be done with a skid steer. The customer left a cheque for me as he had to be out of town. When he came back he was so impressed he wanted to pay me more. I certainly could have taken more money from him but it was a pretty straight forward job and my estimate was bang on how long it would take.
Generally speaking.......a 'professional' is someone who gets paid , 'amateurs' are unpaid.

Amateur | Define Amateur at Dictionary.com

This does not mean that the 'professional' is capable by any means.

/ Are you kidding me....
Those CUT'S are designed for loaders and backhoes . The problem was pilot error .

I totally agree... If I was not so anxious to "play" I would have waited a few days for dryer ground....etc...

/ Are you kidding me.... #26  
It happens to the best of us. I use my bigger tractor to rescue my smaller tractor when the need arises. There have been times I need outside help and then the cats out of the bag and the whole world knows.