ARGGGH....Where can I get flow restrictors for HTL

/ ARGGGH....Where can I get flow restrictors for HTL
Thanks guys....the fittings are on the way !!!!

I must have missed Mosey's post about his top and tilt....that link had all the info...even the model #.

The items are about $ 2.00 each and since I'm me, I ordered a pair of 1/4" and a pair of 3/8" since... one never knows when you'll need a different size /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I orderd from Royal Brass & Hose ... in Arkansas. Nice folks and helpful.

Thanks again for the assistance /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ ARGGGH....Where can I get flow restrictors for HTL #12  
At work we make one out of THIS FITTING by drilling and tapping it, then screw in a 1/4" Hex Pipe plug that has an orafice hole drilled in it.

TBAR

/ ARGGGH....Where can I get flow restrictors for HTL #13  
Here's another way.
I installed a front pump and industrial loader which required 23gpm due to cyl size, then ran circuit from loader valve PB to my hoe that only needsa 8gpm. Hoe hydraulics were like talking about women's weight- touchy and HOT! I got two adjustable press compensated priority flow dividers and some quik connects on E-bay. Ran hoe circuit on one and adjusted to calm her down and plumbed another down stream with quik connects off first one's T port . Now I've got 2 remotes for $130 including fittings, a little hose and quik connects, compared to $1200 quote on one rebuilt remote. Note of caution- stop tractor before implement is disconnected, as divider port P has to connect to T due to fact priority port will always try to deliver it's set amount of gpms. I bypass one or both flow dividers straight to tank when not in use for less system heat.