Article in our local paper about Kubota.

/ Article in our local paper about Kubota. #11  
Good article. The arrogence of not one, not two, not three but four different local JD dealers lead me away from a sure thing 2210 to a BX23!

I like the comparison to the HD dealers too. Back in the day I bought a brand new FXE1200 from a HD military sales outlet whilst overseas and when I rotated home and went to the dealer to pick it up, the dealers attitude was so bad that I never bought anything from him, and I bought quite a bit of add-ons, and reported his attitude to HD! Even tho he only made dealer prep on the sale, his pizz poor attitude precluded him from making any additional sales/service work and my word of mouth hopefully steered others away!
That was nearly 28 yrs ago and I still wouldn't do any business with him!
Man, deja vue.......
Volfandt

/ Article in our local paper about Kubota. #12  
Bob,

Looks like that FOREIGN company Kubota is plowing their profits back into the US economy and not sending them back to Japan, doesn't it.

Just thought I would remind you and everybody else of that for the next time you all claim that only JD supports the American economy by keeping profits here. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Article in our local paper about Kubota. #13  
Kubota Japan has three subsidies that are 100% american companies. Kubota Manufacturing of America, Kubota Tractor Corp, and Kubota Construction USA which is being built right now.

/ Article in our local paper about Kubota. #14  
On May 13 - Kubota Corp reported a more than 10 fold increase profits for 2004. Although some of this was due to an accounting write-off - much was due to overseas sales.

Overseas sales grew 20%. Sales in Japan declined.

Also, the JD trucks rolled up to my local Deere dealer the other day and took all his inventory. The Kubota dealer is a block down the street.

I think the nearest to Boston dealers selling/servicing JD CUTs are now at least 35 miles away.