Buying Advice Artillian Pallet Fork Question

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #11  
I bought a set of these forks a few weeks ago. So far, no issues. Quick hitch matched up perfectly and the frame seems to be very well built. Chris was great to work with.

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #12  
Agree that these Forks are awesome. I only got the 24" forks and am thinking about adding the 43 or 36 inch as well. The 24" are PERFECT to move boulders. Anything longer may just get in the way and the 24 are fine for anything my 1025r can lift. Chris was awesome to work / talk with as well. Actually bought 2 sets now. One set for my 1025r and another for My Uncles 4005 (could have shared but the machines are 400 miles away from each other)

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #13  
When I purchased Artillian forks recently, I opted for the 36" length, hoping they would be a decent compromise. So far, so good . . . but time will tell. :)

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #14  
I was thinking of ordering the artillian forks but was wondering if I could save a few bucks by just ordering the frame and getting some used forks locally off of CL. Would they fit? Here's a pic of some available locally, if the attachment works that is. Forks.JPG