ASV SR80 video WOW!

/ ASV SR80 video WOW! #2  
Looks like a blast...

Did that ONE time with mine just playing around my property line...Ill never do it again...Imagine if you can how many places other than the obvious track system that muck and mud oozes into belly pans/torsion beams/hydraulic pumps and engine compartment...Nearly dries as hard as rock and took 2 days of serious cleaning...:eek:

But it was fun:rolleyes:

/ ASV SR80 video WOW! #4  
Been there done that. Some weren't so bad, others I try to forget. And it takes a month of Sundays to clean them!

/ ASV SR80 video WOW! #5  
Terra Firma Scott said:
Looks like a blast...

Did that ONE time with mine just playing around my property line...Ill never do it again...Imagine if you can how many places other than the obvious track system that muck and mud oozes into belly pans/torsion beams/hydraulic pumps and engine compartment...Nearly dries as hard as rock and took 2 days of serious cleaning...:eek:

But it was fun:rolleyes:

I'm sure that the extra 5" of ground clearance has would keep some of that junk out but i know what you mean. One of the neat things about the ASV machines is the drop down belly pans. The ASV PT100 forestry package even has the belly pan hinged so its easier to clean the engine compartment.

/ ASV SR80 video WOW! #7  
Can somebody tell me what the current pricing is on MP1 asv sr 80. They seem to the same machine as new PT 80 but less expensive. JMFOX what did you pay a few years ago...?:rolleyes:

/ ASV SR80 video WOW! #8  
At the time I purchased they were around $45k and the mp1s were at a premium of $8k more for the same equipment. The reason was that mp1 accessories were not included. The changes from SR80 to PT80 are graphics and usable torque in high range. I'm sure there are more upgrades, but the transmission change might be worth it.

jmf

/ ASV SR80 video WOW! #9  
If the pt 80 was say 2000.00 more than sr 80 would you pay that difference today ?Or SR 80 has been a fine machine and you would still buy that machine at a :confused: discount of 2k. I can't get a straight answer from even ASV on the PT 80 they don't think the PT is any different, but would you get the better 2nd gear torque ?

/ ASV SR80 video WOW! #10  
JMFOX: Here's the whole deal from soup to nuts. The dealer keeps offering me SR 80's because he says that's what the ASV factory is sending him. I have SR-80 in mp1 config offered to me at 48k. I would pay 1200/1500 more for pt 80 if somebody could tell me the transmission is worth the new model up pricing. They ASV and dealers I know want to clear the decks on SR's, which is fine, but I haven't even been able to test ANY PT it's always RC 60 and SR 80 that they have..What gives..