At Home In The Woods

/ At Home In The Woods #5,272  
Oh.... my... god ... you guys are hilarious!! relax . Its summer.. its time to relax and finally enjoy the fruits of his labor. He probably enjoying his kid, afterall, if you look at his posts, it appears he havent had a real vacation for awhile. you gotta smell the flowers and take it one day at a time. If he runs into an issue with tractor, I bet he will be back posting on it or something similar.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,273  
But what is so strange radioman is that he use to enjoy reading the posts and TBN he posted about how he was on his netbook on his porch. He posted such mundane daily tasks and the pictures to go with it, like shelve construction, replacing light switches and cleaning the chimney (again no offense here, meant or poking fun at you). When he last left he was teaching himself to weld at my recomendation he get a welder (maybe he is mad he cant weld 1/2 plate with it and is mad i talked him into spending the money, sorry OBED. :)) and he had not had it mastered yet so i would assume he would of checked in??? Even so i would imagine they picked some garden veggies, they love posting those? If he were occupied with family, be it his daughter or mother i would think he would of atleast logged in for 5 mins to check his thread? Heck even the guy who sent a PM to him... that means he is either ignoring it or has not checked his email. Seriously something is amiss to his normal posting/logging on habits. That is what is concerining me and i think most of us. I am worried he or some part of his family has taken very ill or had something serious arise??

Obed seems like a practical guy and not one who goes on 4-6week vacations, i really dont think that is it?

/ At Home In The Woods #5,274  
It's like your favorite TV show went off the air. :laughing:

/ At Home In The Woods #5,276  
I found his house on google maps.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,278  
The problem with knocking on doors here in TN is that the homeowner has a 47.3% chance of cooking meth in his backyard. They shoot first and second and don't bother with calling the police. Doesn't Obed strike you as a possible meth lab operator? No? I will admit that it has been WAY out of character for him to just drop off his own thread. At the rate he was going, I thought he was just going to package this entire thread as the second half of an autobiography. Seriously, maybe something HAS happened to him.....

mkane09

/ At Home In The Woods #5,279  
Not saying something has happened, but this is a food reason to tell someone where your passwords are and if something happens to take u away for an extended period or death to allow them to let your online buddies know what has happened to you.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,280  
The problem with knocking on doors here in TN is that the homeowner has a 47.3% chance of cooking meth in his backyard. They shoot first and second and don't bother with calling the police. Doesn't Obed strike you as a possible meth lab operator? No? I will admit that it has been WAY out of character for him to just drop off his own thread. At the rate he was going, I thought he was just going to package this entire thread as the second half of an autobiography. Seriously, maybe something HAS happened to him.....

mkane09

Had he stopped working? I skipped three hundred pages of posts, so I'm not sure. But the last hundred pages I read, he didn't mention work. What is it James Mcmurty says about his uncle? He cooked meth cause the shine didn't sell. He liked the money and didn't mind the smell.