Athens Ohio Hello

/ Athens Ohio Hello #1  

Suilenroc

Tractor
Nada YET!
Greetings From Hilly Athens Ohio!

Home owner, 18 acres outside town. Mostly forested, 1000ft uphill driveway, a couple acres of yard... Gonna join the club before too long and I already appreciate most of what i have read! Looking seriously at yanmar 424...

/ Athens Ohio Hello #3  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ Athens Ohio Hello #4  
:welcome:

Happy to have you as a member!

/ Athens Ohio Hello #5  
I remember giving people from the state, directions to my office and said, "when you go down a big hill, turn left at the light". The people coming from Athens missed the turn (what hill?)

You are lucky, I remember passing quite a few tractor places on my way to the Hocking Hills. First ever I seen/heard of Mahindra at the Lancaster/Rockbridge places. I seriously considered the Yanmar 424 but did not like that it had to be run at 3100 RPM to get the rated HP. Looking forward to your journey, good luck. - Brian

/ Athens Ohio Hello
I remember giving people from the state, directions to my office and said, "when you go down a big hill, turn left at the light". The people coming from Athens missed the turn (what hill?)

You are lucky, I remember passing quite a few tractor places on my way to the Hocking Hills. First ever I seen/heard of Mahindra at the Lancaster/Rockbridge places. I seriously considered the Yanmar 424 but did not like that it had to be run at 3100 RPM to get the rated HP. Looking forward to your journey, good luck. - Brian

Thanks! Pretty sure I'm shuffling to JD. I really like the 2038r

/ Athens Ohio Hello #8  
Glad to have ya here. I'm about 2.5 hours SW of you here in Felicity. Stick around, you'll learn a lot. I did.

/ Athens Ohio Hello #9  
Hello from T-County Ohio. Good luck with your tractor search.