Att: all gru's, computer question

/ Att: all gru's, computer question #41  
MossRoad said:
Bill's spell and grammar check would have caught the lower case "t" in "that", the lower case "l" in "long like the under dog!" (probably complain about "long" instead of like which I think you meant "live"), the lower case "d" in down and the missing period after dog. ;):D
I am looking forward to the posts describing the installation of lunix. I didn't think software designed for the Commodore64/128 would work on a PC. :p

/ Att: all gru's, computer question #42  
MikePA said:
I am looking forward to the posts describing the installation of lunix. I didn't think software designed for the Commodore64/128 would work on a PC. :p

I still have my Vic20 in its original box. :)

/ Att: all gru's, computer question #43  
MossRoad said:
Bill's spell and grammar check would have caught the lower case "t" in "that", the lower case "l" in "long like the under dog!" (probably complain about "long" instead of like which I think you meant "live"), the lower case "d" in down and the missing period after dog. ;):D

:)D ya that was a spell check error, seems that they won't ever come up with a really good GRAMMAR check! ;) my biggest problem is switching between keyboards all the time (3 different ones all of which are not same, I like my personal WIDE SPACED keyboard for my FAT fingers.!) I'm more of a watch the keys typer not watch the screen typer 8) :p it was supposed to be long LIVE the under dog. hahah

anyhow when I look up I see all those red lines MOCKING me for my fonetik (phonetic) spelling as I'm more of one of THOSE types of people who use my abstract half of my brain more than I do the organized **** side :D I'm not all that sure anyone here really uses that side of their brain! ;) :) hahah..

mark M

/ Att: all gru's, computer question #44  
SPIKER said:
that is why I'll never buy any more software from him, it is going to be lunix probably soon for this machine. long like the under dog! down with the top dog ;) :D

SPIKER

I would go with Linux if only I could master the biggest problem with Linux, dependencies!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob

/ Att: all gru's, computer question #45  
Where do you get one of those keyboards for fat fingers?

I'm always hitting the caps lock when I type an "A", then I have to go back and retype half of what I wrote so I'm not YELLING...............

And there's some key somewhere that when I hit it (unknowingly) I lose everything I type..................that's frustrating!

/ Att: all gru's, computer question
Jagmandave said:
Where do you get one of those keyboards for fat fingers?

I'm always hitting the caps lock when I type an "A", then I have to go back and retype half of what I wrote so I'm not YELLING...............

And there's some key somewhere that when I hit it (unknowingly) I lose everything I type..................that's frustrating!

Dave look for them here big keys :)

/ Att: all gru's, computer question #47  
SPIKER said:
... when I look up I see all those red lines MOCKING me ...

Hahhaahahaa!!! I feel the same way many times a day. :)

/ Att: all gru's, computer question #48  
my FAT FINGER keyboard was from DELL (please substitute a H for the D in that Dell) as it gave me all kinds of problems, the keyboard was still working but as of very recently it lost 1/2 it's keys. it was sort of a rip off of the MS wide ergonomic keyboard which was rounded (1/2 keyboard tilted left other half right and had bigger keys and wide spacing...) I need to get a new replacement for it as now I'm using this OLD I mean really OLD Packard bell keyboard (it still has the tactile switches under it so very CLICKY and has a few sticky keys... kind of feels like typing on one of those 1930's type writers! lol :D

it is a world of difference from one to the other. my hands/arms & wrists hurt after a few min of working on this thing compared to the old wide foot keyboard, it was/is about 2 feet wide though so ya need a WIDE spot to put it. my waste size vs shoulder size used to be about 2 to 1 its' starting to revers it's self now :eek: and I needs a 48 chest size shirt :eek: (to fit shoulders and a 33 to fit waste) that puts my hands at a very odd angle in front of me working on a narrow 10~12" key spacing for sure. :(

WISH that thing was still dependable...

(EDIT IN)
I went to that link and thjis looks a LOT like what I have from DELL 9err replace that D with H please ;) keyboard Adesso Tru-Form Keyboards Home Page

Mark M
END EDIT IN

mark M

/ Att: all gru's, computer question #49  
Wow, $135 for one of those!

Guess I'll just have to pay better attention to my typing!